•Where•We•Left•Off•

SUMMARY

(Everything you need to know up until now)

Bennett fails to find the right time to tell Razor about what had happened to his Lupical until the last moment. Once Razor finds out, he is absolutely furious Bennett didn't tell him right way. Razor storms off into Bennett's room and refuses to come out. Bennett feels horrible about not being honest with Razor and making him angry. Not knowing what to do, Bennett becomes frustrated. Knowing that actions speak much louder than words, he finds a way to show that he is truly and sincerely sorry. Hearing this, Fischl agrees to help Bennett by telling him to meet with Flora, a young girl who specializes in flowers. Once Bennett meets up with Flora, he is given two options to pick from, The Purple Hyacinth, or The White Tulip. Bennett, comparing his sincerity, chooses the one with the most meaning yet most perilous journey, the Purple Hyacinth. Flora provides Bennett a map with strict and essential instructions to retrieve the Purple Hyacinth. Bennett sets off on his journey. However, Fischl suddenly remembers that she had forgotten to give Bennett a charm that would protect him from getting his Element taken. Oz goes out looking for Bennett to deliver the charm, but in the heat of the moment, Oz ends up hurting his wing, leaving him unable to fly back to Fischl. Oz joins Bennett on his journey to find the flower. Time after time again, after being chased and put into dangerous situations, they eventually find a beautiful field filled with Purple Hyacinth flowers. Bennetts starts searching and finds the best flower for Razor, but suddenly, an abnormally sized Venus Flytrap comes out of the ground chasing them. While being chased, they reach a dead-end where they are forced to either jump off a cliff or be eaten by the Venus flytrap. Bennett however, notices an area they can jump onto, on the side of the cliff, and takes a risk. They land in a cave where they find the most beautiful rose they have ever laid eyes on. Bennett takes the rose with him, knowing that it signifies love and wants to give it to Razor. However, before he realizes it, his stomach starts causing nauseating and horrible pain. Dumbfoundedly, he remembers the berries that he had eaten in a marked poisonous area. They start to hear noises deeper in the cave and know they are up for another challenge. Meanwhile, at home, Spark is being the worst influence on Razor, trying to look for beer in Bennett's fridge to give to Razor... stay tuned to find out what might happen next......

Cough Cough......... October, November, December, January, February, March!!!!!!! Eheheh 6 months....... Honestly, it felt like one month. No, but to be fair, sorry for not updating or at least mentioning that I was taking a Hiatus. I'm in High School and it's very difficult having to deal with other types of problems and stuff. I wanted to write but couldn't find the time nor the motivation. I suddenly relate to my favourite content creator, CoryxKenshin, by not updating for so long without notice.

╥﹏╥

However, if anything like such were to happen again, I will remember to leave a notice. Also, like I've said multiple times before, I don't have any scheduled weekly updates. I will just update when I have time and so on. But at least expect ONE chapter a month, but yeah.... Hope all of my little gay dumplings will still enjoy the story <3 |・ω・`)

Bc U kNoW HeRe iS mY aPoLoGy ViDeO <3 (▼∀▼)