•Interrogation•

Bennett POV:

Warning-Vulgar language ahead o-0

"Halt, I shall be the one to talk to him firstly. You can hence speak your mind after I." Fischl says.

"Ah...ok?" I say, questioning her point.

"You also have to be careful of what YOU say, Bennett, we don't want to provoke him" Oz ads.

I don't know why he's so worried, I'm great talking to people, I just hope Fischl doesn't come off as too prideful. That happens sometimes, but she doesn't mean it...I think... We finally make it to where Yinzala is sitting. Fischl taps on his shoulder to which he turns around.

"Why hello there beautiful, how may I help you on this fine day?" Yinzala asks.

"Yes actually, thou may. The stars of the firmament are naught but rifts, in this still moment of time, my friend and I wish to converse. We would like to ask thou some questions..." Fischl asks, sounding quite demanding.

"Sure!" Yinzala turns his head back around and takes a mouthful of his drink.

Wow, he complied pretty fast, you would think he would be skeptical at first!?

"Why, a dearest thank you" Fischl goes on to take a seat on the other side of the table, pulling me along by the hand.

We both sat down, anxiously waiting for something to happen.

"Now, what did you need to talk to me about?" Yinzala pulls his drink away from his mouth and crosses his arms.

He looks over at me and looks somewhat taken aback and suspicious. His whole demeanour changes and he goes from calm to completely serious.

"Ah? You're that boy, what was your name again? Oh, right, Bennett.... Seeing as you're here and looking for me, I'm guessing you have found my lost item" He grins.

Now that I have my suspicions about him, all my alarms are going off right now...

"Doth thou speak of this??" Fischl pulls out the choker from...who knows where and places it on the table.

The guy's face shows a glimpse of relief as he tries to reach for it.

"What a relief. It seems that you have found my-" Fischl interrupts him by pulling it further away from his reach.

Suddenly, that relieved face turns into a disapproving and agitated visage. He tries to reach for it again but Fischl just keeps pulling it away from him. He starts raising a little from his seat in an attempt to get it but it still doesn't work as Fischl puts it in Oz's mouth. Oz flies up to the second floor and lands on the edge of à railing, looking down at us. I thought Oz said not to provoke him....

"Ahem, what do you think you're doing? That's mine....I'm grateful that you found it for me, but I would like it in my hands please...." Yinzala stops reaching and fully sits back down in his seat.

"Sorry, not sorry, for I have questions yet unanswered that must be requited according to our agreement, I asked first before thee." Fischl grins menacingly.

"Fine....that is what I technically agreed to..." Yinzala complies.

Oz flies back down and lands on Fischl's shoulder. He drops the choker in her lap and begins to interrogate him. I guess Fischl doesn't want to talk?

"The first thing we want to know is what this choker is and why it is such a big deal to you." Oz questions.

"Humm, an interrogation I see, humph, very well. It's a choker I made for a very close friend of mine. I only had enough materials to make one and going out to get more would have been very pricey and a big hassle too. I put my heart into it and I can't afford to lose it. And what is it? Well, it's a choker, a special one, but still a normal a choker" Yinzala explains.