•Flower•Hut•Part 2•

Oz POV:

"Bennett will prove to be of no peril as one hopes, hmmm?" Fischl asks me.

"Of course Mein Fraulein, it was a marvellous idea. Everyone goes to her for presents and such. It's not like you to question such choices of yours, is something the matter?" I responded.

"Bringing him forth to Flora was indeed a worthy suggestion, hints as to why I conceived the thought, but something brings my heart amiss ...I feel the fleeting shadows of my judgement have taken action. Like I have forgotten something, something to have told Bennett." Fischl rests her hand on her chin.

"You? Mein Fraulein? forgetting something? Impossible! You never cease to remember things...Well, hmm, perhaps you're right..?" I nudge my head on hers.

"I suppose, even the gods sometimes test the will of felicitous fate. I am not in favour of the present...."Fischl sighs.

Well, in times such as these, she may not be of joyous calibre. I must do something to alleviate Mein Fraulein's worries.

"Say, Mein Fraulein, when we get home, what do you say for a round of Mario Kart? Your favourite way to take your mind off things!"

"OH, that is indeed a great idea-" Fischl immediately stops "HALT! THE CHARM! I HAVE YET TO GIVE BENNETT THE CHARM! I'VE FORGOTTEN TO GIVE BENNETT THE CHARM KEAYA GAVE ME!!" Fischel yells, slapping both her cheeks.

"Oh, so that's what you forgot? It seems not to be of great importance at the moment, wouldn't you agree? When he makes his return, you can just give it to him." I try to reassure her.

"I seem to disagree, Oz. I feel that this charm is naught but important. Hark! Bennett is commencing his journey outside of Monstadt, many possibilities are to be stricken by the god of danger. We must haste, Oz, my dear familiar, I beseech you, deliver this charm to Bennett by my name!" Fischl puts the charm in my beak.

"It seems but a strenuous journey, but I will do it for you, Mein Fraulein. I shouldn't be long." I let out a silent sigh and fly off.

I didn't see what direction he went in, but if I scout the area, there is a chance that I could maybe spot him. A few minutes pass without much progress, until I see a pale beige spot ever so slightly, poking out of the tall grass, moving towards a forest. Hummm...That looks like Bennett's hair, maybe that's him? He really made it that far out here in that short amount of time? He definitely has the mentality of an adventurer, that's for sure... This shouldn't take long. I'll just land on his shoulder, sometimes giving someone a little scare can be fun.

Bennett POV:

Ok, this tall grass is just annoying at this point. GAH! I feel like I'm lost. I already passed the red zone, where something could literally cave in on me or collapse on me. BUT WHY DOES THE RED ZONE HAVE TO BE MERGED WITH THE BLUE ZONE?! I'M NOT TRYING TO RUN INTO HILICHURLS AND GET ROCKS TUMBLING DOWN A HILL ON ME. The ground is so bumpy, and would make it very easy to trip and fall, and who knows what comes after you fall down here...? Sigh... Well it's not that bad, if I do run into hilichurls, I could just hide in this tall grass and make my way around them, then I won't be wasting my time fighting them. I should be running into a clearing leading to a forest very soon, if I didn't take the wrong way. I continue pushing my way through the grass....Humm, I wonder how big the flower is, OH, and maybe how it smells- Out of nowhere, a black object or creature lands on my shoulder.

"WHAT THE HEACK!?" In retaliation and self-defense, I instantly push away the thing in front of me.

"OW!" The thing yelps.

The thing slides out of my sight and into the grass. Wait a minute, that voice sounds familiar...WAIT OZ!? WHAT'S HE DOING OUT HERE? AND I JUST WHACKED HIM?! In the blink of an eye, I scramble out in front of me, trying to see where he landed.

"AGHH! BENNETT, come over here, there was no need for that much-" Oz says before cutting off.

"Ah sorry, I'll be right there" I walked over to where I heard his voice and found myself walking into the clearing I was supposed to find to go to the next spot.

Oz was lying on the ground, and one of his wings seemed to be hurt.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Oz, I didn't mean to hurt you. I was already on edge because there were supposed to be hilichruls here and the ground was very unstable and the grass was making me anxious and annoyed-" I notice that Oz is looking at something up ahead in the forest. "Eh, what are you looking at?"I look in the same direction as Oz and realize why he was so quiet.

A bright glow emanates from the darkness caused by the cluster of trees close together. It gets closer and closer into the sunlight. Soon enough, it comes into the clearing and the glow fades away as the sunlight takes over. It suddenly kicks in how bad the situation is. The thing that was causing the glow was a Blazing Axe Mitachurl! However, this one wasn't normal at all! It's big...like big, big....no, ASTRONOMICAL BIG. This one was like 5 times the size of a normal Mitachurl! There is no way I'm fighting that, especially right now!

"Oz, you need to get out of here. I have to find a way past him into that forest" I frantically shout while picking Oz up "Are you hurt anywhere that could interfere with getting back?!" I ask.

"Well, I don't know MAYBE MY WING?!" Oz yells back. "It's not broken or anything, just sprained, I can't get back like this."Oz groans, trying to move his wing.

"Well, I have to take you with me then-" I try to grab Oz but in a flash the Mitachurl charges at us without warning. "CRAP!" I shout as I put Oz under my arm and take off, sprinting into the forest entrance, trying to avoid the Mitachurl attack.

GEEZ! THIS IS VERY DANGEROUS!! The Mitachurl misses me and I start running around it. The Mitachurl instantly turns around and goes for another attack.

"WATCH OUT, HE'S COMING FOR ANOTHER ROUND AT US!!" Oz says, eyeing behind us.

"WE HAVE TO GO ANOTHER WAY FRoM WHERE HE JUST CAME FROM, HE'S JUST GOING TO CHASE US MUCH EASIER THERE AND WE MIGHT RUN INTO MORE GUYS LIKE HIM!"I take a sharp turn, heading into the more secluded parts of the forest, the parts where the Mitachurl couldn't fit into!

The trees are close enough together for me to make my way through, but the Mitachurl has no chance of getting through. I make it into the forest and start navigating through all the trees. I have to get much farther from that Mitachurl, who knows what he might do- Unexpectedly, a loud roar could be heard from where we just came from, but before I could even understand what was going on, the Mitachurl starts swinging his axe around, cutting the trees to get to us. My attention drops as I realize how close the Mitachurl is.

"BENNETT YOU HAVE TO GO FASTER, HE COULD CATCH UP TO US IN SECONDS" Oz yells, snapping me back to my senses.

Adrenaline kicks in as I swiftly navigate my way through the trees. The chopping seemed to be getting louder and louder, but I can't focus on that right now. I just have to keep go- I run into an open area within the forest leading to a cliff right in front of me. Wait-WAIT WHY CAN'T I STOP RUNNING!? My legs don't stop and I keep charging towards the cliff.

"BRACE FOR IMPACT!"I shout, lunging off the cliff.....

(HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY GAY DUMBLINGS)

*Me this whole chapter wondering why this man Bennett so unlucky ⋋| ◉ ͟ʖ ◉ |⋌ Also the next chapter is the last of this Part*