•Friends?•

Bennett POV:

"Wa-wait...."Razor fixates his eyes on the red person behind Jean."RE-RED BRUNY LADY??"Razor shouts as his face fills with fear pointing at the two.

Huh? Does he know the person behind her? Hum, I wouldn't have thought so. I mean, I don't even recognize the person. Despite that, I'm supposed to know everyone here... I do remember hearing stories about a small red person that works with the Knights of Favonius. I think it was a girl? People say she's extremely strong and scary. I also think she's a Pyro user like me. She practically sets fire everywhere she walks, I think that's what they say?

The girl was hiding behind Jean's legs. After a few seconds prior to Razor's shout, the girl slowly presents her face out from behind Jean's legs. She individually scans all of us until she meets Razor's gaze. In the blink of an eye, she jumps out from behind Jean and starts running towards Razor.

"RAZOR!!"She runs with both hands in the air. "I haven't seen you in forever!" she leaps onto Razor.

Huh!?! A CHILD!? She's a very small girl with pale skin and light red eyes. She has neutral blonde hair, tied in pigtails with a prominent cowlick, and elf-like ears. Geez, why does everyone have such cool eyes? I mean Razor has them, this little girl has them and that Yinzala guy. I have never seen anyone with the type of brown eyes he has. AGH! Not the time to think of that, what's even happening right now!?

"N-NO WAIT-OW" Razor tries to take the girl off him but she continues to attach herself to him."Bruny lady that hurts, but doesn't have fire thingys right?"

Why is he so scared of a little girl? Wait I remember him mentioning something about a knight that was leaving trails of fire...behind her...burning a big part of the forest...oh. That's her?

"Unfortunately, I don't have anything to show you". She gives him one last big hug and jumps off of him. " I got my newest treasure taken away from me" She crosses her arms and side-eyes, Jean.

Razer lets out a big sigh of relief. Why is Razor scared of some type of treasure? Is he scared of fire that much? What's a fire thingy? Again, so many questions but not enough answers...

"KLEE! This isn't the time!" Jean yells, catching our attention. "I'm sorry, but you already know what I have to say about your treasures. It would be fine if you didn't always let them go off at the worst moments and in the worst places. After this, you're definitely going into solitary confinement!"Jean crosses her arms.

The girl puts up an attitude and turns her back towards us. Jean pinches in between her eyebrows and sighs. So I guess her name is Klee okay, it does indeed sound familiar, but I still don't recognize her. We all just stand still in silence for a few seconds.

"Jean, if you're going to barge in here tell us what you're barging in here for!" Barbara breaks the silence." You know, whenever I'm in here I'm usually helping someone out. Not to mention, what did I tell you about being so hard on Klee. What did she even do this time?"Barbara walks over and kneels down to Klee's level."You! You need to be careful as well. As I always say, if you're too reckless, you're going to hurt someone in the end. Like what you just did to Razor just now, his leg is already hurt enough. I know you missed him but you have to examine the room first before you start doing certain things, thanks, okay?"Barbara gives Klee a little kiss on the forehead.

At this point, I have absolutely no clue what's even going on. I think I'm just going to be silent for this one since I don't know what's happening. Klee lowers her head while it softly turns red.

"Ok fine..."Klees mumbles.

"Anyways, Jean can you tell me what you came in here for? I still need to fix up Razor's leg" Barbara commands.