•Flower•Hut•Part 3•

Bennett POV:

Agh, my head is pounding and everything is dark. I grip my head in pain as I finally come to remember what I was doing. I open my eyes and get up. I look around to my surroundings and notice I'm sitting on the ground surrounded by flowers. It's so dense with fog that I couldn't even see the ground. I look behind me to see a giant hill covered by trees. That must be where I fell from...That was definitely a lot of damage...Not to mention, my body has twice as many scratches then it normally does...Wait, I was with someone else....OZ! I instantly stand up and begin looking for Oz.

"Oz! Oz!? OZ!? Where are you?!" I shout.

"Oh, you've finally awakened." A voice came from inside the flowers.

Suddenly, Oz's head pops out from the flowers.

"Oh thank the archons! Are you hurt, is your wing worse?" I asked, gently picking him up.

"No need to worry, your body protected me and was a pretty good cushion to break my fall," Oz says.

"Gee thanks, I think I see what Spark sees in you" I mumble.

"Don't ever say such a ridiculous thing" Oz firmly states before letting out a sigh. "Let's just hurry up and get back, I don't know how long we've been out here for but I definitely know I've been out here longer than what I promised Fischl. She's definitely going to be upset when I get back."

"This has been a pretty long journey so far. We should try to pinpoint where exactly we're at." I reach for my bag but grab onto nothing. "Eh? Where's my bag!?"I ask, frantically feeling around my body and searching around me.

"It must have fallen when we fell from the hill. It should be close by if it fell off of you when you reached the bottom of the hill. Then again, it could have fallen off while you were falling off the hill" Oz says

"That's very helpful...Sigh, I don't have the energy to look for it. It's most likely not here. I remember being very close to our final destination anyways. The map did say that we would run into a flower field at some point. The next area should be where we find the Purple Hyacinth. But I don't remember what colour category this flower field was meant to be." I say as I start walking through the flowers.

"What do you mean you don't remember what colour category this flower field was meant to be?"Oz questions.

"It's just a colour assortment to show what kind of danger is in each area. For example, red means dangerous terrain and so I should watch my steps" I explain.

"Ah, I see. That seems pretty important. Doesn't this seem dangerous? You don't know this area?" Oz worries.

"Don't worry about it, we just passed the colour blue which means hilichurls. Now we just have to worry about the black area, which means poisonous plants. You probably shouldn't touch anything from now on." I point ahead of us.

"You mean YOU shouldn't touch anything," Oz mumbles under his breath.

"Ok let gooooo!"I start running straight ahead.

-----------------------20 minutes later------------------------

"HUFF, HUFF"I slowly stopped running, limping even slower every step until I halted completely. I hunched over, putting my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath. "How have-huff- we-gasp not r-ran into the flower-huff-yet!?"I repeatedly huff and puff like a broken lawnmower. "I probably shouldn't have used so much energy running, I just didn't think it'd be this far!"

"You know, I told you to save your energy like 5 times. Not to mention, I'm not a light bird, so running around with me would make you tired much faster" Oz says, with a hint of annoyance in his tone.