•Flower•Hut•Part 1•

Bennett POV:

It's been over 10 mins now and I've been contemplating all the possibilities for an act of apology. I bury my face in my palms filled with frustration, my eyes slightly starting to tear up. I need to do something for him but I don't know what will truly make him happy and really show that I'm sorry. Suddenly a loud crash comes from my room. Razor must be really upset that he's taking his anger out on inanimate objects, well that's alright, it makes sense...Sigh... I should go out for a walk to think this through, to at least clear my mind a bit more. Razor should be "ok", I shouldn't be gone for long.

"Hum...I'm going out for a bit" I knock on the bedroom door but don't get a response.

Guess he doesn't want to talk to me.... I let out another sigh as I walk to the front door. I unlock the door and step outside, taking my keys out of my pocket. I close the door behind me and lock it. I start walking down the stairs with my eyes glued to the ground. Maybe I can make him something..No, then it would seem like I'm bribing him. I could get him the new volume of One Piece...Not that either, then it would just seem like I'm trying too hard to say sorry. It has to be something that I can show through my actions and with very minimal words. It has to be from the bottom of my heart-Out of nowhere, I bump into something hard and lose my balance. I trip over myself landing hard on the ground butt first.

"Ow! Agh, that hurt. Sorry about that, I wasn't-" I finally looked up to who I bumped into only to see Fischl looking down at me!

"I condemn thee for such foul etiquette, be that as it may, the gods beseech me to forgive you"" Fischl sticks her hand out.

"And where are you off to Bennett, you seem lost in your thoughts?" Oz leans off Fischl's shoulder.

I take Fischl's hand, picking myself off the ground. I stand up straight, dusting my pants.

"Sorry about that again guys, something just happened with Razor and I came outside to try to find a way to show I'm sorry..."I say.

"Oh my, you didn't forget to say sorry, right?"Oz remarks

"Despite his rambunctious strength and ravenous deeds, Razor looks not the way of resentment. By what means of hostility have you done?"Fischl questions, awaiting an explanation.

"Ah... Ok this might be a while though'' I fidget with my hands.

________________________________________________________________________

"Ah...I see, well, I..-good riddance?"Fischl fumbles with her words.

"If I'm being truthful, what you did wasn't the right thing to do-" Oz says tilting his head.

"Yeah I know, I know, that's why I'm out here thinking of the best way to make it up to him and show him that I really care from the bottom of my heart." I look to the ground, not wanting to make eye contact in shame.

"Well, I don't think we can help you that-" Oz gets interrupted.

"Halt! I, Prinzessin der Verurteilung, know of a way, a being of great competence! It is they who can grant you your wishes! Potentially" Fischl exclaims.

"REALLY!? WHO!?"I shout, instantly listening intently.

"Thou might know of Flora. It is known that Razor is indeed a man of nature. The universe beckons her name to your aid." Fischl points in the direction of Flora.

"Eh? Flora? The little girl that loves flowers and sells them? What could she do to help in this situation?" My excitement slightly withers away.

"Thou place heavy trust on my shoulders, is it not? Trust my words of fate in your hands. Currently, my presence brings me business with Kaeya and Diluc elsewhere. What lies beyond now is of your deeds". Fischl runs off before I can say anything back.