•Party Plans•

(Idk why, but I needed a good reason to use this pic, this wasn't a good reason...BUT I DON'T CARE HAHAHA)ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ

Bennett POV:

THIS TASTE AMAZING! It feels like I'm on a rollercoaster of flavors! My body shivers in pure delight. I'm so getting this ice cream more often!

"Thanks for the ice cream you guys, this really tastes good!" I thank everyone.

Razor was too busy shoving his face into the big bowl of ice cream to speak.

"Haha no problem, I can tell that you really like it, especially Razor." Barbara giggles while taking a scoop of her ice cream.

"Ice cream isn't even all that good anyways" Spark mumbles, pouting.

"We should do this everyday! I love ice cream so much!" Klee jumps around before abruptly stopping to look at Fischl. "But I'm all done...Can I have some of your Ice cream Fischl?" Klee sticks out her hands already papered for Fischl to give it to her.

"WHAT NO- cough- I mean no Klee. You got the biggest bowl and still finished the fastest. I think you've had enough for today." Fischl covers her mouth. "I also love strawberry Ice cream a little too much to hand it over" Fischl mumbles under her breath.

"Mein Fraulein" one doesn't have to hide such love for ice cream".

Klee crosses her arms in dismay, turning her back to Fischl.

"Rude! Guess I'm not inviting you to my ooper super duper party!" Klee shouts at Fischl.

We all turn towards Klee with confusion on our faces.

"Party, what party?" I question, setting my ice cream on the table.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to ask you all if you wanted to throw a party! I asked Jean when I was with her. I wanted to lighten up with all that happened with that Yinazla guy. I thought it would be a fun way to just relax for a bit longer. Even Jean said that it was not that bad of an idea... if I stay out of trouble". Klee fiddles with her hands while swaying side to side.

"Well...Klee...humm.... Honestly, I think it's not that bad of an idea either. Not going to lie, Yinzala hasn't really been on my mind lately... I've had other things to think about..." I cough, clearing my throat. "It would be another fun thing we can do before we have to go back to being all serious about the Yinzala situation"

"Oh, so that's what you ran off to do with Jean, I think that it's not a bad idea either. It would be another distraction from Yinzala, but if Jean said yes then that's fine. It means more people can come and we're not going to get in trouble for throwing a party. I haven't been to a party in awhile, this could be fun." Barbara cheerfully responds.

"What do you think Oz?" Fischl asks Oz.

"A party would be a very different environment for you, I think it would be fine, we should go" Oz persuades Fischl.

"Well then, if you think it's a good idea, I have no problem" Fischl replies.

"Seeing as Oz is going; I feel like it's only natural for me to go then" Sparks remarks.

"GREAT! So we're all on board!" Klee turns towards Razor "Oh wait, Razor, you wanted to, right?"

Razor was still shoving his face in the bowl of ice cream, he's totally in his own world right now. Klee pouts before rushing over towards Razor, pulling his face out of the bowl of ice cream.

"WAH, HEY!" Razor shouts, lifting his head with an ice cream mustache on his face.

"It's rude to ignore your big sis ya know!" Klee shouts back. "You're going to help the most right!? You do want to have the party right, RIGHT!?"