•Rivalry•

Razor POV:

KLEE HAS A BIG BROTHER?? Wait, wait I must've misheard?

"Ah Klee, whom might you be bringing along with you today?" Albedo lets go of Klee, looking towards me.

"I think question should be who you?" I mumble under my breath while crossing my arms and glaring at him.

"Oh yeah! I guess I didn't tell you guys about each other. AHEM, Razor, meet Big Brother Albedo! Albedo, meet Lil Brother Razor!" Klee throws her hands in the air before grabbing both mine and Albedo's hand and bringing them closer together. "Come on you two! Introduce yourselves to each other! You guys are practically brothers now anyways." Klee manages to pull both our hands together into a handshake.

"As you already know I am Albedo, Chief Alchemist of the Knights of Favonius. Klee isn't my blood-related sister, however, I still treat her as my sister because that is who she is to me. I see she thinks the same way of you, seeing as she called you Lil Brother, and I know you aren't blood-related of course, haha" Albedo introduces, shaking my hand.

"Hmph, I am Razor..." I shake my hand with Albedo before quickly pulling my hand back.

"Razor!! Come on, I know you don't like to talk much but at least tell him more about yourself!" Klee shouts.

"Humm...I like Potatoes..." I respond by putting my hands in a sarcastically confused manner.

"Haha! You are quite funny. You are quite the interesting guy; it'll be fun to get to know you more Razor" Albedo gives a friendly simile.

"Yeah...Same..." I responded back.

Who is this guy anyways!... I mean he doesn't seem like a bad person or anything, I guess I just thought Klee saw me as her only brother! Not to mention, what makes him so different that he's her Big Brother?! Whatever, Klee still called me the best anyways.

"Albedo, what are you doing here anyways? Not like I don't want you here, but usually, you come by every other week, and you were here last week." Klee questions.

"Well, I got called down here by Jean because of an important event, it would also be a good reason to see you again. Even though I will only be able to stay for a short amount of time than usual" Albedo pats Klee on the head.

"Hehe, Albedo, you're the best! Now I get to tell you all the cool adventures I had! You can also come to the party that I'm planning with everyone" Klee jumps.

"Grr...best whatever..." I mumble under my breath before clearing my throat loud enough to catch their attention. "Klee, we should go back, tell everyone that we-hum...Can do party and where party going to happen..."

"Oh, you have a good point! I can also get everyone to help send invitations to everyone since it would be much faster that way." Klee starts hopping in the direction we were originally going. "Come on you two, we gotta get going!".

"Haha, she's adorable, isn't she?" Albedo laughs, looking at me.

"Yeah..." I turn around before trying to catch up to Klee.

"So, I'm curious, I first thought Klee hadn't introduced you to me yet. However, upon hearing your speech pattern and your name, I finally recognized who you were. Klee told some funny stories about you and her, also about the unique way you talk, but she had never referred to you as brother. She must really care for you, and you must really care for her to bestow such a meaningful title to you." Albedo catches up walking beside me, looking up at the sky in monotone.

Why is he talking to me so much? Then again, I do find it sweet that Klee had talked about me even before. But still, he's really trying to do what Klee said and trying to get to know me. I still don't want to talk to him...