Yuzu Okogi

"Please don't leave me. I can't live without you... .....yuzu." and her heart stops beating.

"Another killing huh?"
Yuzu Okogi, FBI agent. Tall, gorgeous, toned body with a blonde hair.

"I know, it's getting weirder every time."
Harumi Taniguchi, also in FBI. Harumi is taller than Yuzu, jet black long hair with piercing eyes. Those eyes that are longing for Yuzu, but she could never tell her.

"Hey Yuzuchii, wana grab lunch together?"

"Sure."

Harumi drove until they reached the diner.

"So, what do you think about the rumors spreading?" said Harumi as she ate her ramen.

"What? About the killings? Vampires doesn't exist, Harumi, that's ridiculous." Yuzu laughed at the thought.

"The world is full of possibilities, you'll never know Yuzuchii." Harumi shrugged.

"Do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Do you believe it Haru? Vampires?"

"I don't know. This is a mysterious world we live in, we all thought we know everything, what exists and what's not. But the truth is we don't even know the half of it."

They finished their meals, drove back to the station and finished the day.
Days go by of fighting crimes but yet no lead on the case of the gruesome murders that's been happening in the city.

"Okogi! Come here!" says her boss, Ms Rouxi Lan, tall, medium built lady with red hair.

"Yes ma'am."

"I'm putting you on the case of the Vampire Murderer, now I know it sounds ridiculous, but we call it that for a reason . Seems like no one wants to take it so I'm putting you into it"

'Vampire murderer my ass, I'll prove to these idiots that it's just another soul less human being' "Roger that, I'll do my best in this case"

"That, I have no doubt Okogi, dismissed"