A Game of Air soft

"This is going to be 5 vs 5, 3 games. I'm going to be the leader of team A, and team B will be Okogi." Said Saeki.

Both of the team already in suits. The members of each team picked a piece of crumpled paper on Saeki's hand. The field is in an abandoned parking lot building with 3 floors. There are barricades, broken half walls, shattered glasses, and rustic old cars serve as obstacles and shielding.

"Oh, I'm on your team Sayaka." Maki Seiji smirked, medium built, black haired, with obvious strong muscles, handsome guy. "We'll rule this."

"You're all talk Seiji. We'll crush you." A serious Harumi said, her left hand on her waist, her right hand holding her rifle on her shoulders.

Each team huddled in a circle to talk about their plans.

"Everyone should look out for Seiji, he's an animal in this game, and a candidate for senior special agent after all. Harumi, I'll handle Seiji, Sayaka is yours."

"Yes ma'am."

"Alright then. Let's shoot some ass!"

Team A has 3 guys and 2 girls while team B has only 1 guy and 4 girls. Everybody prepared as the countdown begins.

'7.6.5.4.3.2.1'

Yuzu lead the group and waving hand signs for the members as instructions. As the game proceeds, Yuzu already hit 3 members of the other team while the other team hit 2 of Yuzu's members. The final round came with one all. Whoever wins this match will be the winner.

"Now, for those two." Whispered Yuzu. Harumi watching her back. Something moved at the other side of the wall. And the 3rd  member of Yuzu's was shot. It's 2 vs 2 left. Saeki and Seiji vs Yuzu and Harumi. Yuzu and Harumi both looked at each other and nod. Yuzu took the left and Harumi to the right. While crouching to the left going inside a small dark room with 2 doors side by side, she felt like someone's watching her. On the reflection of the glass window she saw the girl with the purple eyes.

"What??" and when she looked, there's no one there. As she turn her head, Seiji is already pointing his M4 at her chest.

"Gotcha senior." Said Seiji. "Game over."

He pulled the trigger and Yuzu got shot. But as he stood there, Harumi shot his back.

"Never let your guard down. Better luck next time loser."

Still pointing her AK at Seiji, Harumi had a serious look on her face. Everybody retreated on the lockers and Harumi was behind everyone.

"Hey Harumi, what are you looking at?" asked Yuzu as she saw Harumi stopped and looked back.

"Nothing. Sigh, since when did you become a loser?" the black haired girl nudged the blonde.

"I just got distracted, that's all" 'What the hell did I just saw. Talk about imagination, why her?'

Harumi glanced at Yuzu.

"Whoa. Im exhausted! It's been a while since we've done a skirmish. So.. what should we eat for lunch?"