Say My Name... Yuzu

They arrived at Mei's house 2 hours before midnight. With the lights close, Yuzu stares absent-mindedly at the city light that's outlooking Mei's room,

"The bath's ready." said Mei quietly.

"Mei."

"Yes?"

"Bathe with me." Yuzu asked with pleading eyes.

Mei looked into Yuzu eyes. "As you wish."

Yuzu removed her clothes and soaked first then Mei occupying her back. The blonde leaned on the vampire and she felt an instant relief flooding her system.

"What's on your mind?" asked the vampire while caressing her mate's skin.

"I.. I didn't know it could be this intense with vampires. I mean, I worked in cases with grenades flying, gunshots on heads and detached hands, but with vampires there are always surprises, you have supernatural abilities."

"Are you scared?"

Yuzu stared at the soft hand caressing her arms, then she looked at her lover's eyes.

"When I'm with you, I am not."

Mei touched Yuzu's chin with her finger. "I will protect you, no matter what the cost. I won't let anybody hurt you."

"Then.." Yuzu stopped to adore the vampire's purple eyes. "Make me yours tonight."

NOTE: PLAY dRuNk by ZAYN (for additional sensation 😉)

The blonde saw her eyes glowed a different purple. Mei looked into Yuzu's eyes for hesitation and there was none but still she asked.

"Are you sure?"

Yuzu stared at the vampire's lips "I am." and then into her eyes with darkened pupils.

Their lips met and they kissed softly, feeling every inch of their mouth. And then it got intense. Mei's hand is in Yuzu's waist. The vampire stopped Yuzu's hand when she was about to touch her breast.

"Not.. Here.. let's move to the bed." Mei resisting on her desire to take her there.

She got up taking Yuzu's hand, and when Yuzu's out of the water, Mei grabbed her leg and lift her, Yuzu snaked her legs on the other girl's waist. They wasted no time and kissed with passion. It's getting hotter in that room. Mei laid Yuzu down on the bed and stared adoringly on her mate's body. Yuzu blushed.

"You have a body of a goddess." She held her waist and inhaled every scent of the blonde, and she arrived at her ear and whispered. "And I worship it." She nibbled her ear and Yuzu moaned. "You are my heaven and earth, my drug, my Yuzu Okogi."

On her hundreds of years living in that lonely and cruel world. No one made her feel like this, she's longing for the girl's body, hard, and it excites her, like she's alive again, Yuzu Okogi makes her feel alive like a normal human being. Mei's hand traveled to Yuzu's back tracing her upper spine down to her lower back, stopping, and then continuing her hand delicately squeezing her ass down into the back of her leg. Yuzu clenched her eyes because of the things that the vampire is doing to her. She knows she's wet and ready, but the vampire kept on teasing her. Mei kissed her mouth with want and need, their tongue fought for domination, dancing with each other.

"I will make you feel like it's your first time." said Mei full of desire despite her cold voice.

Yuzu responds with a voice full of lust. "But it already feels like it."

Mei licked her own lips, her fang coming out because of her desire.

'Sexy as hell.' Thought Yuzu and Mei smirked.

Yuzu's skin is so smooth and sensitive. Mei began her attack, she licked her neck making the back of Yuzu arch, the vampire found her pulse point and sucked on it, marking what's hers.

"aaahhhh..." moaned Yuzu.

Mei blew an air from her neck, to her shoulder, and stopped on the areola of her breast while her left finger is tracing her inner thigh.

"p.. pplease Me.... Oooohhhh" Mei licked her right nipple and sucked it, while her left hand pinched her left nipple softly. Yuzu is panting hard and squirmed, a music to Mei's ears as she's also wet like her prey. Yuzu felt close and the vampire didn't even touch her yet. That's what the vampire girl does to her.

Mei's hand travelled to the most wanted place to be, where all her pleasure point is located.

"You are wet, Yuzu." Mei's about to touch her again but Yuzu came to her senses and flipped them over. The vampire wasn't able to hide her surprise and Yuzu pinned her hands using only one hand.

Yuzu smirked. "My turn." Mei heard her thought, the blonde didn't stand in ceremony and devour the vampire's nipple hungrily, making her back arch. Mei opened her mouth involuntarily because of the high pleasure she's feeling. The blonde kissed her mouth cravingly. She licked the vampire's fang and caught her tongue with her teeth, then she sucked it. Yuzu's sweat is dripping on Mei's body. She leaned her forehead on the other's when she felt the vampire's finger on her thighs, and suppressed a scream when a finger was inserted. She did the same. Mei flipped them over again, she then used her left hand to cover Yuzu's eyes. They both grinded, with their fingers in and out of each other. Yuzu is close, she scratched hard on the vampire's back and red marks formed.

"haaah..haaahh.. 'say my name Yuzu.'"

"Shiii..ttt, .aaahh..Mmm.. Mmme aahhh"

"Say it."

"Meiiii."

"ughhh.. Yu.. Yuzu."

The room was so hot and heavy, they both grind with so much pressure, Mei gripping the bed sheets tightly and Yuzu's grip to Mei is uncontrollable and then one more push and they both reached their climax.

Mei started caressing Yuzu's face until she falls asleep, events of the night taking her consciousness.