Camping

"Yuzuchi! Yuzuchi! YUUZUUCHIIII!!!"

"What the fuck?" Yuzu groaned when a loud bang of knock on her door woke her up.

She turned the knob and ready to hit whoever is on the other side when a tornado of joy walked straight in and the door hit the blonde on the face.

"Yuzuchi! Where... oh! There you are. Go pack, we're going camping."

Yuzu balled her fists and stomp behind the girl. She's not a morning person (well who is?).

"What. The. Hell. Harumi! You could wake me up and tell me that in the morning!"

Harumi was rummaging her fridge looking for food and found an ice cream. She's wearing a dark blue short jeans, a black crop top, flip flops and shades on the top of her head. She looked at an enraged Yuzu wearing a pajama and a hair that looks like a bird's nest.

"It's morning."

"It's 4!" The blonde pointed at the grenade shaped wall clock that's hanging on the top of her television.

"You're really not a morning person." She ate a spoonful of vanilla flavored ice cream. "You look like a mess. It feels like anytime now something will hatch there." She pointed at the girl's head using her spoon and a bit of the melted ice cream was on the blonde's face. "Oops, sorry. Serves you for being grumpy this time of the morning. Gao is waiting downstairs. Come on, let's move it."

"No." Yuzu groaned and wiped whatever is on her face and whispered a lot of harsh words while going to her room and back to her bed.

"You have 5 minutes till I lick the last remnant of this sweet, delicious ice cream." She put her feet on the coffee table and savored her ice cream.

"Hey other blondie, open the door idiot."

"What took you so long? Wait, what the... is that...?" Gao was wearing a red, short sleeve polo, two buttons on his chest open that shows his broad chest, white shorts, white sneakers and an expensive looking sunglass.

The black-haired girl has sleeping Yuzu on her shoulder with her backpack on the other hand. She tossed the bag first on the passenger seat and tried to push the blonde without her head hitting anything but she failed.

Gao and Harumi flinched at the sound and felt a little scared of the blonde waking up.

"Is she okay?" Gao whispered.

Yuzu snored.

"Yep. She's alive." She went to the front seat and they drove away.

"This is a 5-hour drive so feel free to sleep."

"You just want to shut me up." Harumi said looking bored.

"Your singing makes me throw myself on the window."

"Mei..." the girl sleeping at the back mumbled in her sleep.

The two each gave a sympathetic look.

"Do you... know where she is?" Harumi asked.

Gao stayed silent, contemplating if he should say it or not.

"I do." He finally said.

"Do you think she's okay?" asked Yuzu who woke up just seconds ago.

"You don't have to worry about her, she's not an ordinary vampire."

"What do you mean?" Yuzu suddenly got up.

"That's all you need to know." Gao looked at the girl through the mirror and smiled. "Go back to sleep, we still have a long way to go."