15 Taniguchi Harumi

NOTE: PLAY The Birthday Party by The 1975

"You're not my type you know, so don't even think about it."

"Why don't you try me?" Gao put his finger under the girl's chin and got close. The blonde received a smack from the black-haired girl. Gao then offered his hand to the girl and got out.

They used Gao's range rover. He opened his car windows and let the natural breeze of the air fill his car. Harumi stared and observed the things they were passing by. The different shades and colors of the city's lights, people's movements, the difference of having the AC on instead of the fresh air, huge billboards, Gao glanced at the girl who's deep in her thoughts. After some time the sky changed and it started to show the hidden stars behind the artificial lights that the city provides. Harumi stares at it in admiration.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Patience, we're nearly there." Gao just smiled.

"It's been 30 minutes blondie." Harumi squinted her eyes.

After another minutes, they arrived on a top spot mountain like place. Gao parked the car, the back facing the city view. They sat at the trunk of the car and the blonde opened a beer and offered it to the black-haired girl.

"You're really trying to get me drunk, aren't you?"

"Nah, it seems like you have a high tolerance on liquors." There was silence. "How did you become a vampire?"

Harumi wasn't surprised at the question, after all they could easily identify if they are facing their own kind.

"I could show you instead." Harumi made Gao looked at her eyes, Gao wasn't prepared and suddenly a flashback was shown.

Hundreds of years ago...

"Aaaahhh..." Harumi moaned.

Maria, taller than Harumi, short red-haired vampire, inserted two fingers inside. She licked her pulse point and bit it softly.

"Let me change you, so we could live forever. Because I can't live without you anymore Harumin."

They've been living together for years now, both so in love with one another. They've been through it all. Harumi came from a prestigious family, only daughter of a General and a Doctor, she wasn't accepted by her parents when they found out she's been in a relationship with a girl, so, she ran away with her girlfriend.

"Say you love me Maria, and I'll be yours forever."

Maria kissed Harumi hard, and stared at the girl under her with the softest look. Harumi's eyes were the only one lighted by the street light.

"I love You."

She pushed two fingers in and out, her one hand covering Harumi's eyes, and then started to grind at the girl's leg, her knees put pressure on her finger's movement.

"Fuuck Maria..."

"Cum with me love."

Both panting and sweating, the room's temperature is already hot. Maria's hand grabbed the wooden headboard of the bed, she was close.

"AAhhhhh..." Harumi moaned with pleasure.

"Come on baby. Just a little bit more." The headboard was crushed on Maria's grip because of the extreme pleasure she's feeling. Harumi's already used to it when they're making love, she actually likes it.

"I... I can't... hold it anymore haaaaaa..."

Maria's legs start to shiver uncontrollably, they are both in their climax, Harumi scratched Maria's back hard, and bit her shoulder. After they finished, Maria laid on Harumi's chest to rest.

"Damn, I broke the headboard, again."

Harumi laughed weakly, when her heartbeat returned to normal, she played with the other girl's hair, she knows it soothes her. There was silence, both were recovering from their high.

"Change me now, Maria."

Maria looked at her lovingly.

"Are you sure? You know this is a point where you can never go back." They both lied on their stomach.

"I am."

The first nights of Harumi becoming a vampire wasn't easy. She craved for blood so bad, but she resisted as hard as she could, Maria steals blood bags occasionally on hospitals, until Harumi little by little, controlled her thirst. She started eating rare steaks to ease the cravings, and months after, she alternates with human food.

One night, they we're walking in the middle of the wood and just finished hunting animals.

"Maria..."

"I know. Just stay close to me."

Three men vampires appeared and encircled them.

"Maria, long time no see." The long-haired one smirked.

Maria's eyes glowed red in alert. "What do you want?"

"You haven't paid us in full yet."

"We had a deal, I said I will make full payment next month." Maria getting ready for a fight.

"Payment? Payment for what?" Harumi was confused at their conversation.

"It's nothing Harumin."

"It has to be now boss or master will get mad, she's our only chance, we drained his money with gambling last night." said the other vampire.

"We have no choice then. It's either you pay us now or you die."

"Harumi, get back." Maria's fang came out.

Harumi, not yet used to fighting, didn't know what to do. They started fighting, three vampires versus one. It's a lost cause in the beginning. Harumi snapped out and tried to help her lover.

"Harumi don't!"

NOTE: PLAY Love Is Gone – Acoustic by SLANDER

She tried, hard, she got hit on the stomach, pinned on a tree, she's no match for them, even Maria can't do anything. Harumi was thrown on the ground, she can't move. The two got a hold of Maria on each of her hand.

"The playing stops here, bitch."

'No. No. No.' said Harumi in her thought. 'Maria...' she managed to look at her lover, she was shattered at her state. One guy was holding her right hand and her hair, the other was on her left, and the third was holding her head.

"I'm sorry, my love." Maria smiled weakly at her. "Please forgive me. I love you." The red-haired vampire cast a spell on Harumi, and she instantly fell unconscious.

Harumi woke up in the same place. She instantly got up and panicked, the pain she's feeling in her body was nothing compared to what her heart feels.

"Maria??" She called. "MARIA??!!" she shouted, she took a step and remembered where they held her. She stood in terror of what she had seen. A burnt part of the grass. She almost fainted, her sight became blurry, she was on her knees, when the sunrise came up, there was something shining on the ground. She took it and examined it. Two rings, an engagement ring to be precise, that was put on a necklace, each other's name was engraved.

Gao was back on the present. Harumi's eyes were full of sadness, but she didn't cry.

"I... I'm sorry." That was the only thing that the blonde could say, still shocked of what he had discovered.

"We have our own stories, so you don't have to." she continued drinking. "Have you been in love, Gao?"

"No." the blonde changed the subject quickly. "So, why Yuzu?"

"Sigh. She's... not like the others, she was always this strong, beautiful, protective woman. She was the only one who made me believe in life again, that no matter what the circumstance is, you have to get up and fight, and no one else is going to fight this battle but yourself."

They were silent for a while, it was already past 1 in the morning when they decided to go back.