Black Haired Warrior

She was wearing an all-black outfit, sleeveless tight shirt, black jeans, her long black hair in ponytail and carries a sword.

"What the hell is wrong with you Harumi??" Gao shouted.

Harumi looked at Gao. He was shocked. Her eyes were grey, like her mind already abandoned her just like her soul. Her face showed no emotions.

"Why...?" Yuzu asked weakly. She attempted to get up. "HARUMI!"

Harumi looked at Yuzu with an empty expression, then she turned to Mei. The controlled vampire walks towards the other vampire, dashed and attack.

"Gao take care of Yuzu." Mei's eyes started to glow, she ran as far away as possible, away from Yuzu so she'll be safe.

Harumi caught up, she drew her sword and attacked, but Mei held her hand and pushed her down. The battle between the two went on, both are panting but Mei was getting weak faster than Harumi.

On the other side, Gao can feel Mei's power depleting, but he promised her she won't leave Yuzu. He was in deep thought as why would Harumi attack them. But he knows she was being controlled by the look in her eyes.

"Gao." Yuzu said weakly. "Please, Mei... and Harumi..."

"I can't leave you alone Yuzu."

Gao sensed an incoming attack. He turned his head and saw the pink haired girl, her feet were completely healed. She has completely lost her consciousness, her body has a mind of its own. Gao created a fire barrier around Yuzu.

'She's really fast.' thought Gao.

Their battle went on, the blonde vampire has the upper hand, he's about to tear her head apart when the pink haired girl made an illusion and trapped Gao in his own mind and suddenly, he was in the middle of the fire, he then saw her mother screaming, begging for help.

"Mother." He started crying. He was about to go to her but the old man who took care of him blocked him.

"Son, remember who you are. Come on now." The old man was smiling at him.

The pink haired girl was about to rip his head, when Harumi came and cut her head first. Gao regained his consciousness. He turned around, and saw Harumi came back to her senses, she smiled at him apologetically. But then something tragic happened.

NOTE: PLAY Older Than I Am by Lennon Stella

Gao stared at Harumi as her body falls and caught her, a hole in her chest, her black heart taken from her. His mouth slightly opened, he was speechless.

"How-" Yuzu was shocked the most of whom she saw. There, her boss, Rouxi Lan, holding her best friend's heart. "Wha... what are you doing?"

"You were always so naïve, Okogi. I needed to control Taniguchi, she hasn't been following my orders, lately, she said she doesn't want to get involve anymore, she doesn't know that once you get in, you can never get out." She looked at the beating heart in her hand. "You call her a friend when you didn't even know the real her?"

Something snapped at Yuzu.

"Give it back." Yuzu's mind is full of rage. With broken bones, bloody shirt and bruises every part of her body, she forced herself to stand even though her body feels on fire.

Rouxi stood silent.

"I said GIVE. IT. BACK!"

Gao set a ring of fire where Rouxi stands and paralyzed Yuzu's body before she do something wreckless. He enveloped the red-haired girl's whole body with fire, but then slowly, ice replaced the fire. When the ice was gone, she stood still like nothing happened.

Rouxi lift Harumi's beating black heart in front of everyone.

"N...no.. P.. Please." Yuzu forced herself to speak, tears starts to form in her eyes.

She enveloped the heart in her hand with ice, and in a second, she crushed it.

Everyone was speechless and stunned. Gao snapped. He rushed forward, a fireball in his hand and aimed towards the girl, but she covered her whole body with ice. Gao's fire punch melted the ice, but then the girl inside was already gone. He was out of it. He walked towards Harumi's lifeless body. In a short amount of time, Gao has gotten so close to Harumi that he didn't even realize it. All he cared about is the girl who is in his arms, completely lifeless.

Mei was already on Yuzu's side. Yuzu, eyes wide in shock, her left hand holding her injured right arm, forced herself and got up even though her whole body was numb, how she got up on her case she doesn't know anymore, she was walking halfway towards Harumi's dead body when a dagger that came out of nowhere was thrown directly at her, Mei got up and run as fast as she could to stop the dagger, but she wasn't fast enough.

The dagger went right in Yuzu's chest.

Mei's eyes widened and rushed to Yuzu to catch her.

Gao laid Harumi's body on the ground and looked for the vampire that threw the dagger.

"Yuzu... Yu... YUZU!!" Mei cried out.

Yuzu opened her eyes slowly, she put her hand on Mei's cheeks and caressed it weakly.

"I..."

"Don't... Yuzu... don't speak." She carefully laid her mate's body on the ground. She tried to use her healing but to no avail, no power was coming from her. Tears were falling heavily on her face.

"Please don't leave me. I can't live without you... .... Yuzu." and her heart stops beating. Her hand fell on the ground.

"No... No... I won't let it happen." Mei focused all her strength, using her last straw to revive her love even if it means it will cost her her own life.

Gao was back, his hand on Mei's wrist. "Mei, stop. You know it's dangerous, you'll die in that state!" Suddenly a force made Gao's hand untangled with Mei's wrist.

She leaned her head on Yuzu's and whisper. "I will protect you no matter what. Without you I am already dead. So please come back to me."

The blonde vampire knows there's no stopping it.

Mei put her hand on her mate's chest and slowly, her wound was sucking back her blood, and the dagger was slowly lifted up on its own. When the vampire heard her love's heartbeat. Her consciousness began to fade and they were both out on the ground.