Gym Battle

Yuzu froze. She doesn't want to expose Mei or her kind's identity.

"Is there something you have to report?" There's a hint of curiosity on Rouxi's eyes.

"I was in the area for a perimeter check. Some witnesses said that there are packages being delivered in the place but I found nothing. I expect that it could be the Yakuza."

Rouxi stared at Yuzu for a moment.

"Very well, If you found out something you can talk to me. Thank you Okogi, you're dismissed."

On her way back to her office, she bumped into someone and papers starts flying and scattered all over the place. It was the new girl.

"Nanami, watch where you're going next time. Man this is a lot of paper works!" Yuzu helped pick the fallen papers.

Nanami carries a pile of papers that she can't even see anything in front.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I will next time."

The day went by and before Yuzu knows it, it's time to head home. It was Thursday afternoon when she decided to go to the gym.

"Harumi! Do you wanna go the gym with me?"

"I can't, I promised a friend I'd go with her to the mall today."

"Hmmm. Do you have a date?" Yuzu teased.

"No need to be jealous Yuzuchi, she's just a friend." Harumi pretended to be annoyed and playfully rolled her eyes.

"Shut up Taniguchi."

Harumi held Yuzu's chin, her face close to the blonde and flirted "If you beg maybe I could change my mind." Then a person appeared from nowhere.

"Yuzu Okogi! My..my.."

"Gao Fan! What are you doing here?"

"Oh just passing by, I was about to head home when a blonde hair flashed through my eyes and thought it was you, so here I am."

"Oh! Uhm, Gao Fan this is my best friend Harumi Taniguchi, Haru this is Gao fan."

Their eyes met, they shook hands and then a different and intense aura surrounded the two of them.

Gao fan smiled. "Well, I have to go now. It's nice to meet you, Taniguchi Harumi."

"Yeah. Same."

When Yuzu arrived at the gym, she saw Rouxi already hitting the bag.

"Okogi!"

"Boss!"

"I didn't know you'll be here. Go stretch and warm up, we'll have a sparing."

"Yes ma'am."

The blonde girl put her bag in one of the lockers and change to her gym clothes. She's wearing a sports bra, sporty shorts, training gloves and knee supporters, her hair tied. She stretched and warmed up for Twenty minutes. Yuzu went to the ring with her boss.

They bumped their fists as a sign of sportsmanship and they began. They went in circles waiting who will be the first to attack. Yuzu surged forward, punched with her left but easily avoided by Rouxi, she easily evaded all the blonde's attack.

"Is that all you've got Okogi?"

Rouxi saw an opening and launched an attack, she kicked her left side, Yuzu blocked it with her arm but winced because of her injury the other night but she tried not to show it to her opponent.

'Damn. Rouxi's attacks are heavy.'

One after another although she blocked almost every attack, her body is taking a toll on it. The blonde saw an opening with Rouxi's left wide open. She did a tornado kick but the red haired girl blocked and strikes a punch with her right hand and stopped when her fist is an inch close to the blonde's face. Yuzu panting hard and Rouxi shed only a small amount sweat.