Get Together

Mei snapped and smacked her cousin at the back of her head.

"Hey what was that for?" she said while caressing her head.

Mei let out a sigh.

"You didn't tell me you were racing." she said approaching Yuzu and wiped the small sweat coming from the blonde's forehead.

"I don't." she casually said. "I mean not illegally. It was a part of my job as FBI to chase unwanted criminals so I guess I got it from that."

"Whose car is that?" Mei asked curiously.

"Gao lend it to me. He said I could use it while I don't have a car yet."

"Or I can pick you up instead and let me drive you." Zhu approached the blonde, to both Mei and Yuzu's surprise she held her hand and kissed it gently. Yuzu was astonished by the girl's boldness. She slowly looked at the black haired vampire when she felt an aura beside her and gulped when she saw her reaction. Her fist was balled while staring at her cousin kissing her mate's hand.

"Uhm..." the blonde laughed awkwardly and scared at the same time. "I'm sorry but, who are you again?"

"Zhu Huilin, my priestess." Zhu introduced herself still holding the blonde's hand.

Mei can't complain because she's still has to win Yuzu back so she's holding herself from ripping her cousin's head and feed it to the dragon in her.

"Hey what's with all the commotions?" Gao arrived without anyone noticing and when he joined them he instantly noticed a different aura.

'That's definitely Mei.'

"Oh hey Yuzu! So you met Mei's cousin?" Gao said to lighten up the mood.

"You're Mei's cousin?" asked Yuzu.

"Yeah..." the new girl said putting her arms around her shoulder and whispered. "...or I could be your girlfriend."

Everybody heard.

Gao finds the love triangle amusing but he was also getting scared of Mei and just waiting for her to snap.

'Aaaany second now.'

Mei snatched Yuzu's hand.

"Hey! Where are you going?" her cousin shouted staring at them walking away.

When the two reached the forest behind Mei's house, the purple eyed vampire pulled Yuzu closer and to the blonde's surprise, she carried her bridal style and jumped high up at the top branch of a very tall tree. She put her down, Yuzu's back against the tree, Mei's right hand on the side of Yuzu's head and her left hand around the blonde's waist.

Without uttering a word, Mei kissed Yuzu deeply. The blonde felt Mei's jealousy through her actions, through her kiss. Mei's mouth found the blonde's tongue and sucked it. Yuzu moaned, she's getting turned on but what she didn't know is the purple eyed attacking her mouth feels the same. They kissed with all the pleasure and want. Mei was claiming her mate. Both of her thumb are caressing Yuzu's hard abs and Yuzu moaned at the contact. The blonde's left hand entangled Mei's hair and her right on the back of her neck. The blonde knows that the black haired vampire was suppressing her desire this entire time. That's why she's been teasing her whenever she gets the chance.

Mei pushed her further on the tree and put her knee in between her legs. Yuzu gasped not able to escape the other vampire's mouth. Mei licked Yuzu's neck up to her earlobe and sucked. The blonde's hand tightened her grip on Mei's hair, leaving the black haired vampire satisfied. She sucked again but this time on her collarbone leaving a mark. Yuzu's moan excites her, it's a music to her ear that she could used to hear it every moment of everyday for her entire life but before it could lead into anything, she stopped.

When Yuzu opened her eyes, she found a glowing purple eyes staring at her. Mei's mouth slightly opened showing her fangs.

"I would die for you, Yuzu." the wind blows and there was a moment of silence, only their eyes speak. "And know that I'd kill for you too."

Mei's seductive voice sent chills to her spine leaving her skin with goosebumps. Yuzu didn't back down. She traced her lover's lips using her thumb and asked with a raspiness on her voice.

"Were you jealous?" her eyes travelled from her lips to her eyes.

"I don't need to. I know you're mine." Mei stared at Yuzu's lips restraining herself to ravish it again.

"Sheesh where have you been? Yuzu did this cold hearted psycho did something to you? Are you okay?" asked Zhu worriedly checking the blonde's body.

Yuzu laughed awkwardly.

"I didn't do something that I shouldn't be doing." Mei said nonchalant walking straight to the kitchen. "Sigh. What are you doing in my house anyway?"

"Me and blondie's lives aren't interesting so I came snooping, and voila, I know I came to the right place." she said staring at Yuzu.

"Hey! Who said my life's not interesting!" Gao joined them in the kitchen.

"Sigh. Your house is as dull as ever cousin, just like your personality. Yuzu why don't you come and live with me instead?" she added.

"It's called simplicity. Don't compare me to your house of whoresome." said Mei.

Yuzu was always the one who's in charge in the kitchen and so was busy cooking for dinner. She saw Zhu mixing something from the minibar.

"Hey Zhu what is that?" she asked curiously.

"This?" she added something red in the drink. "This... is what I called..." she finished mixing her drink by showing her flaring skills and added the liquid from the shaker. Yuzu and Gao was amazed like kids and clapped their hands. "Zhu-cifer."

"Oooohh." said her two audiences.

"Yuzu wanna have a taste?"

Mei was quick to take the glass and drowned it. Everybody was quiet waiting for her reaction. It was good but Mei will not admit.

"It's safe." that's all she said and went back to her book.

"It's very good and she just won't admit." said Zhu with a smug face.

Later on, Gao and Zhu slightly tipsy, were playing table tennis just outside the kitchen.

"I think the drink is getting to my system! It feels great!" said Gao.

"I know. I know I'm great."

"Hey could you give me the recipe so I could add it in my bar?" the blonde asked.

"Sorry blondie, it's a special. No can do." said Zhu blushing, clearly the effects of the drink.

Mei was in a hammock nearby and minding her business as usual and just casually reading.

"KIDS DINNER'S READY!" Yuzu wearing an apron shouted.

Nobody heard her call because of the two drunken mess that were playing but now fighting because the other was losing accusing the other of cheating. Yuzu had it and each of them, including Mei felt a shock on their body leaving them weakened and quiet.

"There we go." Yuzu smiled. "Now, I said, dinner's ready."