Into The Night

That was the last piece of straw that Mei needed. She lifted the blonde's legs and Yuzu wrapped it in her waist. They both kissed each other hungrily and for a long while this will be their first time since they broke up making their body on fire. The black haired vampire slowed her pace and savor every inch of her mate's mouth, Yuzu did the same and let her fiancé control, her tongue dances along with Mei's as she explored her mouth like it's their first kiss.

Mei laid Yuzu down on the bed and the blonde watched her fiance as she took her clothes off, she stares at her body in awe, from her hard and pink nipples, her smooth baby-like skin, her toned body that was sexy as hell to the part of her body that she's so longing to touch.

'How did I get so lucky?'

Mei crawled over Yuzu making her on the top and took the blonde's clothes slowly, piece by piece, until the only piece left is her bra and underwear which she plans to destroy. Her eyes feast over Yuzu's body, her baby fats were definitely gone and replaced by lean muscles. Her center throbs just by looking at her naked fiancé, and she's not even fully naked. Yuzu was proud when she saw Mei's reaction but surprised when her bra suddenly splits into two showing her firm breast and pink nipples in all its glory. Mei's sultry eyes feasts again because why not?

The purple eyed vampire was seemingly controlling the destroyed bra as it levitates towards the floor. Her right hand ran over Yuzu's body, she started from choking her neck softly, caressing her soft and smooth skin, then let her hand travel down to the valley of her breast and stopped at her navel for a second. She was watching the blonde's reaction who's biting her lower lip with her eyes closed feeling her lover's every touch.

She continued her exploration and felt the blonde's disappointment when her fingers went to her legs instead of where she needed it badly. Mei opened her mouth slightly showing her fangs then leaned on the blonde's ear and bit her lobe gently and licked it after.

"I'll make you scream my name a thousand times tonight, my love." she slid her finger in between her breasts, Yuzu clenched her eyes and bucked her hips slightly when she felt her skilled finger.

"I will..." Mei used her sharp nail to cut through Yuzu's last piece of garment on it's side until it became just a long piece of cloth. "...fuck you hard."

Yuzu's core throbbed at her words and her pupil couldn't be more dilated. Mei took the blonde's ripped underwear and folded it. Yuzu was confused as to why her vampire decided to be neat exactly now.

"What are you doing?" she asked while panting.

Mei smirked and tied Yuzu's hands above her head using the ripped underwear. The blonde feels a mixture of excitement and nervousness, then got curious when Mei took something on the drawer of the bedside table that looks like another piece of cloth.

'Fuck'

It's a red tie.

Mei covered the blonde's eyes with it and tied it to a blindfold. Yuzu felt her leaned on her ear.

"Do you trust me, Yuzu?" she whispered.

The blonde gulped "Ye..yes."

She blew a soft wind on her ear which made her hair stood.

"Hmmm..." Yuzu moaned softly.

She heard the drawer opened and knew Mei took something from it again.

"Tell me when it's too much." she whispered in her ear.

Yuzu haven't got the chance to speak when a hard yet cold object got contact on her clits.