Vivid

Yuzu was laying in her bed and ready to call it a day when someone knocked on her room. Yuzu is living alone in an apartment, so who could be it? There's no other person that has a key except her mom. It would be impossible if it's her because she would call, plus, it's nearly midnight.

  She took the pistol under her pillow and let her guard up. Slowly, she walked to the door.

"Who is it?"

No one answered.

Pointing the gun on the door, she opened it. Surprised and confused, she can't took her eyes off of the person in front of her.

"Mei?! What.. how did you get in? What are you.."

"Yuzu Okogi. I came for you and continue where we left."

She stepped closer to still confused Yuzu that hasn't been moving and closed the door. She traced her finger on the desk while looking out the blonde's window. The room is dark, the only one helping them see is the light from the street. There's a strange aura inside that room.

"I can't stop thinking about you since the day I saw you at the bar with that girl with the long hair." She stopped. She looked at the beautiful blonde standing there confused, forgetting the gun is still pointing at Mei.

"I was jealous."

Mei's gaze is getting dangerous. She walked toward Yuzu and traced the gun with her finger, and slowly, taking it.

"Now, where were we?"

Yuzu reached the edge of her bed. The blonde girl, pupil dilated, is getting hotter, her heartbeat isn't the only thing throbbing now. Besides, this is the girl who's been bugging her mind since the day she saw her.
 Mei pinning her at the middle of the bed said,

"I am making you mine."

She licked the blonde's neck up into her jaw, then bit back her neck, making the other girl moan. Yuzu arched her back when she felt the purple eyed girl's cold hand travelling inside Yuzu's shirt, from her abdomen.. then her toned abs.. and stopped under her breast teasing her, tracing the edge of it.

"Say my name.."

Yuzu moaned upon hearing her voice.

"Say it.. Yuzu."

"M...Mei."

Mei licked the blonde's ear that made her shiver and whispered.

"I am always watching you."

The sound of her alarm woke her up. She opened her eyes but the only thing she saw is her white ceiling.

"What the hell is that all about?" she woke up panting, sweating and feeling hot. "Damn it I need a cold shower."

When she's finished, she noticed that her window was open. Then, her doorbell rang. Still in her towel, she opened the door to greet the person who's standing behind it.

"What..?"