Chapter 25

Party arrangements for the people of paradise were now underway, excited mumbling of children could be heard as they ran past the laundry poles. The centre of the settlement was being throughly cleaned, ready for dancing and mingling with friends.

The kitchen was deep neck busy with making food to enjoy and devour with variety of food they could cook. Homemade tomato stew, banana pudding, jam tarts, fresh berries, coconut juice, fried fish, vegetable pastries, apple pie and more.

Many people still had their responsibilities and duties in keeping their home safe and organised such as the gardeners, medics and builders. Runners were busy with their daily runs, cartography of the island was time consuming and vital.

She was helping Frypan in the kitchen, knowing he was feeling slightly stressed when Sonya came to visit her. Now she was being dragged away to join her with choosing colours since Frypan has a soft spot for Sonya.

Teresa noticed other girls also choosing their preferences and silently waited for her turn with the people responsible with the sewing, a new job called the tailors. She giggled when she saw Sonya's excitement and how she looked so jumpy waiting in one spot.

"Light colours. Like sunny yellow or white." Sonya spoke, a small smile on her face as she reached her turn.
"Black and blue." Teresa whispered, quietly as she fiddled slightly with her shirt. She thought about wearing a dress last night, wrapped up in Thomas's strong arms and decided on those colours. They matched her raven hair and blue eyes.

She and Sonya watched them look at their leftover clothes with those colours before nodding in agreement. Teresa quickly bid farewell to Sonya, wanting to clear her mind alone for a while and left in the direction of the beach.

Sounds of the ocean waves could be heard, her shoes being carried in her hand as her feet enjoyed the feeling of warm sand. She slightly tilted her head, her dark raven hair falling over her back as she took in the fresh air of the beach.

Her blue eyes closed in bliss, feeling the cold breeze sweep over her. She was so focused on trying to hear the tides, she didn't feel the strong muscular arms wrapping around her small waist. Her back was pressed against a familiar warmth and a head rested on her shoulder.

A soothing voice entered her ears as a small smile grew on her face and instantly relaxed in his arms.
"What are you thinking about, Teresa?" Thomas whispered, softly as he remembered he spotted her walking along the beach after his run with Minho.

She looked so beautiful, her dark raven hair swaying in the breeze and her icy blue eyes sparkling in the sunlight.
"I'm happy you forgave me...." Teresa whispered back, quietly as she caressed his hands.

"You forgave me too...."He muttered under his breath as he pressed a soft kiss to her neck. She shivered in his arms, loving his touch. A comfortable silence filled the air as they enjoyed each other's embrace and heard the ocean sounds. She slowly shifted out of his strong arms and laced her fingers with his as she led him towards the water.

Thomas flinched when a splash of warm water hit his face, her giggles entered his ear as a small smile unknowingly grew on his face. He absolutely loved the sound of her laugh. His brown eyes opened with a mischievous glimmer and wiped the water off his face as their eyes locked. He calmly approached her and smirked when he noticed her step backwards.

Teresa squealed as a splash of water hit her face and wiped her wet raven hair from her face. She noticed him grinning at her and stared back at him with a bright smile on her face.

Their eyes remained locked, their clothes soaked as they stared at one another. Her cheeks suddenly flushed red when she noticed the water dripping from his brown hair, making him look more adorable.

"Could you get any cuter?" She muttered, softly as she stepped towards him and pushed a strand of his brown hair from his forehead. He silently wrapped his arms around her small waist, bringing her closer to him and leaned into her touch. She looked mesmerising with her wet raven hair, sticking to her angelic face. His brown eyes quickly darkened when he saw her bite her pink lip.

She silently pressed a soft kiss on the corner of his mouth, causing his pulse to race as he tightened his hold on her small waist.
"You missed...." He muttered, quietly as he stared at her wet pink lips longingly.
"Did I?" She giggled, her fingers tracing his chest as she stared at his adorable frown. She was teasing him.

"Yes. Here...." He whispered under his breath as he slanted his mouth against hers, greedily. She moaned, returning his kiss with equal passion as she ran her fingers through his wet brown hair. His tongue dived into her mouth, demanding for more of her sweet taste.

She gently tugged his hair, pressing her small body closer as she deepened the kiss. He tilted his head and groaned into her mouth when he could taste more of her, feeling her fingers lost in his wet hair. The two remained so lost in each other until their lungs desperately demanded for air.

"How was your run with Minho?" She whispered, breathlessly as she tried to calm her breathing and stared at his darkened brown eyes.
"I don't want to talk about that...." He whispered back, breathing heavily as he stared at her swollen pink lips. Their faces slowly shifted closer and closer as intense electricity filled the air again.

"We're at the beach...." Teresa muttered, shakily as she shivered in his arms.
"Then let's go somewhere else...." Thomas murmured, quietly as he pierced her with his intense gaze. He gently grabbed her hand and led her in the direction of the cliff side, happy to have some alone time with her.

Author's Note: Please do comment what you think so far of the story. It really helps motivate me by hearing your thoughts. I'm hoping to update soon :)