033| Until the day i die

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE!

"Remus and i broke up."

A FEW HOURS WENT BY, Y/n just cried, and cried. She couldn't believe she had lost what was possibly the best thing that had happened to her.

Remus, was her best friend, boyfriend, love, partner.

And that break up was not amicable at all.

She stood up from the common room sofa, after some people passed her with stares and whispers.

Y/n took her bag with her, out looking for Regulus.

She saw him, not too far from the end of the stairs. He was sitting on a windowsill, staring outside.

Y/n poked his shoulder, and Regulus looked at her. His eyebrows began furrowing with worry seeing her tear stained cheeks.

"Hey, did you—"

"Here's your stupid bloody jumper," Y/n interrupted him, throwing the jumper to Regulus.

He looked down at it for a mere moment, before looking back at her.

"Remus and i broke up," Y/n sobbed, "He broke up with me."

"I heard about that," said Regulus.

"I know what happened," he continued, "Words spread like a wildfire around here."

He approached her slowly, carefully pulling her in for a hug.

"I am so sorry," he whispered, as Y/n cried in his arms, "But this was bound to happen, i told you that."

"Regulus," she sniffled, "Now isn't the time."

"On the bright side," he smiled as they broke the hug, "You have me."

"And i promise you'll never lose me," he added.

Y/n's frown deepened, and she started to cry even more.

"That's what he said too," she told him, "Remus said that."

"Y/n listen," said Regulus, placing his hands on her shoulders, "I have no one but you, so why would i let you go?"

"You know what will make you feel better?" he asked.

"What?"

"Hogsmeade," Regulus chuckled, taking her hand, "Come on."

As they walked – students glared at them, whispered to each other, and those weren't nice words either.

Regulus held her hand tighter, and softly ran circles with his thumb.

He whispered to comfort her, "Fuck them, fuck what they say, i'm here for you."

"Until the day i die, i'll never leave you, Y/n."