032| Slytherin Jumper

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO!

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO!

"Why is there a Slytherin jumper here?"

Y/N L/N GRABBED HER BAG AND HEADED DOWNSTAIRS, she was going to give Regulus his jumper back, and without Remus knowing.

She wouldn't want him to have the wrong idea. She would NEVER cheat on him.

She reached the common room, and was greeted by Sirius and Remus immediately. Y/n froze, and placed her bag behind her back to try and hide it

"Morning!" Remus smiled, giving her a  forehead kiss. Y/n chuckled nervously, and forced a smile, "Hi!"

"What're you up to on this fine Saturday, darling?" Sirius asked, wrapping his arm around her. Y/n tried to get the bag as far as possible from the two. She replied, "Minding my own business."

"Breakfast, love?" Remus offered. Y/n scooted away from Sirius, and politely rejected, "Uh.. You go ahead with Sirius, i'll catch up, i have something to do."

"Okay, see you later then," Remus smiled. Y/n waved, and began to walk away. But Sirius stopped her.

"Where are you going?" he asked. Y/n could feel herself face palming. Why did he have to ruin her getaway?

She turned her back around, and sneered. "Why are you so nosy?" Y/n asked, "You're more possessive than my boyfriend."

"I'm not, i'm just curious," Sirius shrugged, walking towards Y/n. "What's in here?" he then asked, pulling on her bag.

"Sirius!" Y/n squeaked, hitting his hand.

"Why would you want to hide anything from me?" he asked annoyed, "I'm your best mate."

"Privacy still exists."

"Give my girlfriend's bag back," Remus joined in, snatching the bag from Sirius, "Here, love, i'll slip a chocolate bar, so you can–"

He suddenly went silent and his face dropped when he saw something in the bag.

Shit. Was the only word running through Y/n's mind

"What's this?" Remus asked – as he pulled out Regulus' jumper. Sirius stared in horror. "That's a jumper– That's a jumper.." Sirius said, pulling on his hair, "Whose jumper is that?"

"That's green," Sirius pointed out.

"Indeed it is," Remus said, studying the jumper. "And a serpent crest."

"Why is there a Slytherin jumper here?" he finally asked Y/n.

"Moony–"

"Y/n, tell me why a Slytherin jumper is in your bag."

"I just– It's here because i was–"

"Meeting up with a someone last night?" he asked, "That's why you weren't in your dorm, were you?"