Chapter 18

I want to apologize because I feel like this chapter is shorter than usual but I really liked where it ended. Enjoy.

Annabelle's POV

Every morning I would train with Peter and every evening Peter would dissappear to go and get more power. I woke up and Peter was gone there was a note. It said:

I have some things so we won't be training today.

"Ok then." I said. I made a brush appear and I brushed through my hair. I also made a new outfit appear.  It was a dark red and blue flannel with skinny jeans and a pair of black combat boots. I walked outside and all the boys were making breakfast. I missed having Bay around,  I didn't really have anyone to talk to. I saw Felix and I walked over to him.

"Hey. Do you know where Peter is?" I asked. He ignored me. "Hello?" I asked.  Felix kept walking. "Hey! What's your problem?!" I yelled. Felix stopped and turned around.

"You." He said. And he went to turn around but I grabbed his arm. "Let go of me." He said.

"I just want to know what I did." I said.

"It's not what you did it's what you are doing." He said. "You are changing Pan and I don't like it."

"Changing him how?" I asked.

"The last time he loved someone they left him. That's when he found out that love is weakness and you are making him weak." And with that Felix stormed off. Great I thought.

I decided to take a walk through the woods. I went to the huge oak tree, I liked it there. I heard someone coming, I decided not to hide and see what happens. James and Hook came into my veiw.

"Annabelle?" James said. He looked confused that I was there.

"Well hello again." I said.

"Annabelle what are you doing out in the woods? Did you come to join us?" Hook asked.

"Awe. You actually think that I would join your little crew of thieves. In your dreams" I said sarcastically with a smirk. James pulled out a sword. I rolled my eyes and with a flick of my wrist the sword flew out of James hand and onto the ground.

"Well it looks like someone had been practicing their magic." Hook said.

"Indeed." I replied. It was starting to get dark out. Peter is probably back by now. I thought.  "Well sorry I have to end the party so soon but I have got to go." I said.

I decided to try teleporting. I just learned it but it's worth a try. I closed my eyes and imagined myself sitting on the couch back in the tent and when I opened my eyes I appeared there and I scared Peter.

"Annabelle where have you been?" He asked.

"I was taking a walk and I ran into some people and..." my voice trailed off.

"What people?" He asked.

"Oh you know it was just James and Hook.  No biggie." I said. Peter looked really annoyed.

"And you used magic in front of them." He said.

"Yup." I said. "But hey I got the teleporting thing down." I said trying to change the subject.

"Annabelle." He sighed. I could tell he didn't know what to say.

"Where have you been?" I asked. He looked down. "Let me guess getting more power?" I said. "You don't want to much power Peter. It may seem good at first but in the end it won't turn out well at all."

"Well I can control it and  I know how much power I can handle." He said.

"Will you promise me that you won't go more power hungry then you are now?" I asked.

"I promise and I'm not power hungry." He said. I stood up and pulled him into a hug.

"Yeah whatever." I said as I gave him a quick kiss. I walked over to the bed and sat down. There was a long silence and Peter came over and sat beside me. "But for real, you promise you won't go all crazy and power hungry?" I asked.

"I promise." He said. He gave a reassuring smile and I smiled back. We eventually went to bed and I fell asleep right away.

I started to dream. It was blurry at first then I saw Hook's ship he had someone new. He was tall, had black hair, and brown/green eyes. I felt like I knew him from somewhere but I couldn't think.

I woke up to Peter shaking me.

"Annabelle wake up." He said. I felt tears running down my face. I sat up and wiped away the tears. "Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I said. He looked at me in disbelief. "I swear I don't even know why I was crying. My dream wasn't even bad." I said.

"What was it about then?" He asked.

"Well I saw Hook's ship and he had someone new with him. It was a boy about a year or two older than us. He was tall, had black hair, and brown/green eyes."

"That's weird." Peter said.

"The weirdest part is that he looked familiar." I said.

"Are you sure you don't know him?" He asked.

"I don't know. Let me think." I said. We both sat on silence for a couple of minutes. Okay the eyes looked the most familiar. I thought. I kept repeating the details. Then it hit me.

"Peter." I said.

"Yes?" Peter asked.

"I know who it is."

"Who?" He asked eagerly.

"It's my brother." I said.

I once again hope you guys are liking this story so far. I want to say thank you to everyone that is reading this story. This is my first story and my last chapter got atleast 100 more veiws over this past week and I just want to say thank you! Please vote if your liking it so far! Thanks!