Chapter 8

Annabelle's POV

I was running and I didn't stop. I was full of joy and I was excited I might be getting my book. I finally stoped and I started to say.

"I believe!" And my book appeared.  I jumped with joy. I decided to try and bring something else back but it didn't work.  I turned around and Peter was standing there. My stomach dropped.

"I thought you knew better than to run away love." He pushed me back against a tree and ropes came out securing me, not allowing me to move. I was struggling to get out of the ropes but I couldn't. Pan started to laugh.

"Now let's see what you brought to Neverland." He laughed as he grabbed the book and he started to look through it. I was trying to get out then I remembered the knife I had. I stretched my leg up to where my hand could grab the knife. When I did I started to cut the ropes. Peter looked at me. And saw me trying to cut the rope and he walked over to me and I dropped the knife. He leaned in and he whispered into my ear.

"I wouldn't have tried that if I were you." He came back so I could see his face. I stared into his eyes. All I saw was a pit of darkness. The ropes around me disappeared. I still stood there not sure what to do next. Peter made the book dissappear. I had a mini panic attack on the inside. Peter put his hands on the tree. I was in between his arms. He leaned in and kissed me I tried to push him off but he pinned my shoulders against the tree. He was very strong but I finally managed to push him off me. I started to run knowing it was useless. Peter came up behind me and grabbed me.

"Let go off me!" I yelled as I pulled my arm out of his grasp. He grabbed onto me again and he started to fly I pulled from his grasp and fell a couple feet to the ground and he came down and landed by me.

"Why do you try when your set up to fail?" He looked curious. I didn't know how to explain it.

"I will eventually win and I will keep trying until I do." I said. He looked like he was in deep thought. So I jumped up and I kicked him in the shin, he jumped up with pain so I ran. I found a big tree and I started to climb it. I got up really high and I heard Peter come running. I looked down and I saw him.

"Annabelle!  You can't hide from me I will find you!" He shouted. Then he disappeared and I heard his evil laugh echo through the woods. "Come out, come out where ever you are." It echoed through the woods and then I was getting nervous.  I looked up and Peter was right in front of me. "Found you love." He said it with a smile. I screamed. Then he grabbed me and started to fly. I wanted to move and get out of his grasp but if I did I would fall and we were to far up for me to jump and I didn't want to use my pixie dust.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said with a smirk. I was officially scared now.

We landed and I didn't know where we were. I looked around and it was all trees. I went to run but vines came up around me and held me high in the air. I tried to get out but the vines grew tighter every time I moved.

"Stop struggling it will only get tighter." He said. I rolled my eyes and stayed still. "Well now that you can't get away I want to ask you something." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"What?" I said.

"Why would you bring this here?" He said just as the book appeared in his hand. My eyes widened.

"Give it to me." I said. I moved my arm to grab it then the vine tightened. I yelped with pain. Peter started to laugh.

"So this is important to you huh?" He was flipping through the book. He looked curious. He was looking through all the pages I had marked off for some reason I don't remember.