Chapter 4

Peter's POV

"Annabelle come on tell me they couldn't have been that bad." I wanted to know what she was hiding. Then she surprised me.

"Yes they were that bad! Ok. I had a total of three nightmares and you were killed right in front of me in all three! And in the last one right after you died, I did to!" I didn't know what to say. She just admitted to me her worse fear was me dying. I was in deep thought until she started to speak again. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled you were just trying to make sure I was ok." I understand why she was yelling I just made her admit her biggest fear and if that is her fear than that means she does have feelings for me.

"Annabelle it's fine."

"No it isnt. I just yelled at you for trying to help me. How are you fine with..." She was talking but I stood up and pulled her in and kissed her. She was surprised at first then she kissed back. When we were done she stood there in shock so I just walked away not knowing what to do. I walked and I saw Bay.

"Hey Bay!" He looked up and ran over then I told him where Annabelle was. He smiled and ran.

I sat down and stared at the fire after a while Bay came back. It looked like he was worried.

"Bay. What's wrong." He jumped.

"Nothing. I'm just happy Annabelle is back." He was hiding something.

"Bay you better tell me what's going on because I know your hiding something." I was getting annoyed.

"But I promised Annabelle I wouldn't tell you!" He froze.

"Tell me what?" What was she hiding?

"Well. I was talking to her and then..." a loud scream came.

"Annabelle what did you do now?" I thought to my self. I ran behind the tent and saw her frozen in fear staring into the woods.

"Annabelle what are you staring at?" She wasn't moving. "Annabelle?" I turned around and I saw nothing. I picked her up and took her into the tent but she was staring behind me the whole time. I layed her down on my bed but when I put her in bed I saw something on her arm. I could have sworn I healed her arm earlier but it was back and alot worse.

I tried to heal it but it kept coming back. I had to figure out what it was and how to heal it. I was sitting on the couch trying to think of something. Then I heard Annabelle shoot up out of bed. She started coughing. I ran over to her.

"Annabelle are you ok?" She looked around.

"What happened?" She was rubbing her arm.

"Well you screamed and you were staring into the woods and I carried you in here and you just stared and you finally snapped out of it. What did you see?" She looked horrified.

"Well. Bay left and I sat there for a while then I looked into the woods and I froze because that is what happens when I look into the shadow's eyes. I freeze unable to do anything. I just don't understand why I saw it. I only see it in my dreams. Why did I see it." I looked at her arm but she pulled her sleeve down.

"Well that's why love." I was pointing to her arm. She looked down.

"What's happening to me?" She put her head in her hands.

"Well I will find out." She looked up.

"How?" She looked at me.

"Well I will just have to ask the person who caused it." I smirked.

"You are not going to go there. He already wants to kill you. I will be fine it will heal by itself." She was standing up now.

"Well you can't stop me now can you." I started to walk out of the tent.