Chapter 33

Annabelle's POV

Peter continued to drag me through the forest. His grip was tight and I couldn't break out of it. I struggled to make him let go of me but he just gripped tighter when I did.

"Let go of me!" I yelled. He kept on walking. I pulled more and more. "Hey!" I screamed. He kept on ignoring me. "Can you tell me where we are going at least?" I asked. His grip became stronger. "Peter!" I screamed as loud as I could. He stopped and turned around.

"Shut up!" He yelled. He continued to pull me.

"What's wrong with you?!" I asked. He kept ignoring me. I felt a huge burst of anger, along with it I felt adrenaline rushing through me. I ripped my hand from his grasp. He turned to look at me and for a second I saw surprise on his face. It quickly turned to anger.

I slowly backed away at the sight before me. His eyes turned to a very dark green that I have never seen before. I went to use my magic but he quickly used his and pushed me back. My back hit off a tree behind me and I fell to the ground. The wind was knocked out of me.

I sat up. My breathing was heavy. I heard his footsteps approaching me. With every one of his steps I could feel darkness growing around me. I could feel it's suffocating power. He was angry and I don't know why. All I did was hang out with... That's when it clicked. Was he mad that I was with Ethan? Just then I felt something wrap around me.

I was forced to stand. I looked up at him, I stared right into his eyes. He once again pushed me back against a tree.

"Pe-" I started but was cut off.

"Shut up!" He yelled. "Just shut up, ok!" He was now pacing back and fourth. I tried to use my magic but it wasn't working. I can't always rely on magic. I didn't need it before and I don't need it now. I moved my hand to reach for the dagger that I always kept with me. But when I moved my hand a vine or rope or whatever was holding me shot out and wrapped around my wrist pulling it back.

"Why did you leave camp with Ethan?" He asked.

"This is all about Ethan?" I rolled my eyes. "We were bored and he wanted to show me something." He didn't answer. He looked so confused like he didn't know what to do.

"Your jelous! Aren't you? " I yelled with a smirk.

"Like I have said before Annabelle. I no longer love you! Look what's happened to everything because of you! I actually thought I could love someone again. You changed everything! I fell for you and my heart was broken."He yelled. His eyes were back to their normal color. Whatever was holding me up disappeared and I dropped to the ground.

"Well you know what Peter? I thought if you every day when I was gone! Hoping that you got my message, waiting for my chance to get away!" I was yelling. I felt tears running down my face. "I loved you Peter! And you know what? I still love you!" I yelled. I paused. he just stared at me.

"And you know what Peter? It sucks." He looked shocked. "I can't help but love you and it sucks." And with that I stormed off.

I walked the whole way back to camp and right into my treehouse. I clasped down onto my bed and started to cry. Why is everything so messed up. I heard my door open.

"Go away!" I yelled. I was laying on my back and staring at the celling. I kept hearing the footsteps. I sat up. "I said go awa-" I stopped mid sentence when I realized that Felix was the one who had entered. He came and sat down beside me. He looked over at me.

"I still remember you." He said.

"What? I thought Peter erased everyone's memory of me." I said as I sat up.

"Well not mine."

"Then why are you here? Not to be rude or anything but I'm pretty sure you hated me." I said. Felix chuckled.

"I'm sorry about that. It's just that the shadow was feeding me lies. I just wanted it to go back to the way it was before you came. But I didn't realize that when you were gone Pan was gonna go all crazy and power hungry. So I'm sorry Annabelle. I was a jerk." Felix said.

"I forgive you." I said with a smile.

"Really?" He asked. I could tell he was surprised. I nodded my head. he smiled and I returned one. He got up to leave.

"Umm... Felix?" I asked.

"Yes?" He asked back as he turned around.

"Who did Peter love before I came? And what happened?" I asked. He tilted his head down. The shadow from his hood seemed to become darker.

"That's a story for another time." He said as he started to walk out. I stood up.

"Can you at least tell me her name?" I asked. He turned around with a smirk.

"Wendy, Wendy Darling." And with that he walked away.

I ran out onto my balcony that surrounded the top. I looked down and saw Peter sitting on a log. staring into the fire.

The first girl to break his heart was the one and only Wendy Darling. I needed to figure out what happened. I went inside and once again layed down on my bed. I was staring at the celling with my arms out to my side.

I started to recall the fairy tail. I laughed to myself at how messed up this all seems. I was kidnapped by Captian Hook, became friends with Ariel, I'm in love with Peter Pan, and Wendy Darling broke his heart. I sat up. I needed to figure out what happened between Peter and Wendy.

I am so so so so so so so sorry I haven't updated in forever! Also I'm sorry that this chapter is shorter than normal. But I want to thank you all. Please don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks!