Chapter 13

Annabelle's POV

I loved Peter but he scared me sometimes. I know I have done a lot of stupid things but who doesn't. I pulled away from Peter and stood staring at him.

"I really do love you Annabelle." He said.

"I know." I replied

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I kinda just want to get my mind off things." I said. "I want to go on a walk."

"Let's go then." He said.

"I kinda wanted to go alone." I looked into his eyes.

"Annabelle I don't want you going out alone." He said.

"I know." I said. I gave him a kiss and walked out of the tent.

I walked into the woods, right to the big oak tree I usually go to. I climbed up it and sat on a low branch. I sat in thought for awhile.

I was sitting for a good hour then I heard someone coming. I climbed a little higher just in case it was Hook. But when the person came into view it surprised me. It was a boy around my age. He was tall, had black hair, and blue/green eyes. The one thing that confused me is that he wasn't a lost boy. I jumped down from the tree and the boy turned around and held a sword out.

"Whoah calm down there I'm not gonna hurt you." I said. He put the sword down by his side. "Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm James." He said.

"Are you a lost boy?" I asked. Maybe I have just never noticed him. He started to laugh.

"No. I would never be a lost boy." He said.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Well I have my reasons Annabelle." He said.

"Wait. How do you know my name?" I was scared now.

"Do you know who Hook is?" He asked.

"Your with Hook?"

"Correct." He said.

"So your just here to bring me to Hook then?"

"Once again correct." He smiled. He pulled out some type of powder and threw it at me. I fell asleep instantly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I woke up in the same cell that I was trapped in when I first came to Neverland. I just laughed, I couldn't believe that Hook thought this could hold me. I made a key appear in my hand and I stuck my hands through the bars and I unlocked it. I threw the key on the floor and started to run but when I got to the stairs I slowed down. I snuck up them and looked on the deck. It was getting dark now and only a couple people were on the deck. I looked around and I saw James. I smiled I would get payback on him eventually.  I snuck up on the deck and hid behind some barrels by the door that lead down to the cell. I slowly moved to the edge of the ship. I wanted to just jump off but I don't think I would make it to shore. Someone walked down to the cell. Well they are in for a surprise. Then an idea struck me. I went to grab my necklace but it was gone. A pirate came running through the door.

"She's gone!" He shouted. Hook came running out of his cabin and James came running. I stood up and marched up to Hook. I wasn't going to escape now but I wanted my necklace back. I pushed Hook.

"Give it back!" I shouted. I was full of rage. I felt power surging through me.

"I'm afraid I don't know what your talking about." He replied. I turned and looked at James. I pinned him up against a beam.