Chapter 3

Annabelle's POV

When Peter left Hook came to my cell.

"What do you want?" I really didn't feel like dealing with him.

"I came to ask you something." He said. He started to smile.

"What?" I was scared I didn't want another nightmare. I had one already and I don't think I could handle another.

"Why won't you tell me where Pan is? No matter what I do you won't speak." He asked. "Well? Are you going to tell me?"

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"Well because."

"Because why?" I felt like a kid. He grabbed me and pulled me towards the bars of the cell so he could look into my eyes.

"Because I want to know and your not going to question me."

"What will happen if I don't tell you." Out of nowhere he let go of me and pulled out a syringe.  I backed up against the wall so I was as far as I could possibly be from him.

"Why do you want me here?" I don't even understand the point of having me here.

"You better answer me!" His voice was tense.

"Why! Why should I! Why would I tell you anything! I care about thm all! And you know what no matter what you do and no matter what you try I will never tell!" I was angry and I was shouting. I started to cry, I cried and I wanted to scream. He watched me cry and the finally spoke.

"Why are you crying Annabelle?" He was acting like he cared.

"Maybe because I was here for two days then I found a secret cove ended up sleeping for a whole day to wake up in a cell trapped and then you came down here and ask me to tell you were all the people I care about here are and I keep it a secret and you inject me with some sort of black goo and I have a horrible nightmare and when I wake up I get slapped in the face and cut in the arm!" I was so angry and upset. I started to cry again.

"Well you will break soon and you will tell me where they are I have people out looking for them right now." I started crying harder. If he finds them what will he do to me. "Your in love with that Pan boy aren't you?" I looked down. It was true, I guess I was starting to have feelings for Peter.

Hook unlocked the cell door I tried make a run for it but he grabbed my arm really tight and he squeezed right where he cut it and I yelped in pain while it was bleeding. He paid no attention to me and he took me onto the deck and it was almost morning now. He dragged me into his quarters and he locked the door and he backed me up to the wooden beam then he pulled out the syringe and I started to cry.

"No! Please! No!" I was screaming but he injected the goo into me and I collapsed on to floor and blacked out.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I woke up in my cell and I looked and saw Captain Hook he had Peter. I ran over to the cell door and screamed and tried to grab Peter but Hook moved back and I cried.

"We found the camp. All of your friends will soon die." He started to smirk. And he threw Peter into my cell and he locked it. Peter was passed out.

"Peter. Peter!" I was yelling and I started to cry. He woke up and he was crying. He must have had that black goo injected into him. He looked up and saw me.

"Annabelle what's going on?" He looked around.

"Hook said he found the camp and that everyone is going to die soon." I looked at him. "How did he get you?" I thought Peter had magic.