Chapter 22

Annabelle's POV

I woke up still locked in this stupid little room. I looked out the window and saw the ship was moving. I could see the shore and we weren't heading away from the shore but it looked like we were going somewhere around the island. I saw a huge cave up ahead. Just then someone walked in, I didn't turn to look because I didn't care. They threw something on the bed. I turned and looked I saw my book and Zach was standing there.

"My book." I said.

"When I gave it to Hook the pages were blank." He said

"What?" I asked flipping through the book. Sure enough all the pages were blank. I was happy that Hook didn't see anything.

"Make the pages appear back." He said.

"Well I would need my magic to do that." I replied. Zach rolled his eyes.

"Annabelle please. He won't let us go home unless he has the book" He said.

"Zach, Hook isn't going to take us home. He is trying to take me away from Neverland and I'm not going to leave so take this stupid cuff off me." I said.

"How are you so sure? Trust me he will take us home." Zach said. I needed to get out, I saw the door still open. I stood up and walked over to Zach.

"Zach, Hook came in and told me that he wasn't going to take us." I said.

"No, your lying. We are going home." Zach seemed really determined. I felt bad for doing this but I ran past him and shut the door. "Annabelle!" He shouted.

"I'm sorry." I said. I heard Zach shouting my name as I ran further and further away from the door.

I made my way up to the deck but I made sure that no one would see me. I found that we were in a cave, I have never been to this one so I have no idea were we are. I looked over the edge and saw that there was a small shore line. I could make it. I ran and went to jump but a force blasted me back right into the middle of the deck. Within minutes pirates came running. Well I better make getting out worth it. I thought. I took off and they all chased after me.

Then I had an idea, I smirked and slowed down. One of the pirates grabbed my arm with the cuff on it. I slid my arm towards me and they pulled the cuff off. It worked! Let's see if my magic is back. I thought.

I stoped and turned around, I swung my arm and they all flew back. I could feel the huge smirk across my face. Hook, James, and Zach marched up to me, prepared to fight. I wasn't used to seeing Zach with a sword. 

"You really think swords are gonna stop me?" I asked with a laugh. I flicked my wrist and all the swords flew out of their hands.

"Your not leaving this ship." Hook laughed.  "I know someone who put a spell on it so you can't leave this ship without me. So you can only leave if I come with you. " He smiled.

"What do you mean?" Zach asked. "I thought we had a deal? That if I helped you then you would take Annabelle and I home?" Zach looked worried. Hook laughed.

"I have a change of plans, you see I need Annabelle for something very important. I have a favor that I owe to someone and they need someone who is very powerful but has light magic, which your sister here fits the description perfectly." Hook smiled. Zach look terrified and went and grabbed his sword.

"Let us go." He said. Hook just laughed. I didn't know what to do, after what I just heard. By now the crew was starting to get up. I stood there frozen, it was like where you could see glimpses and only see certain parts of thing. All the sounds muffled and mixed together, not being able to put anything together. I could hear muffled orders from Hook, I could see Zach being dragged away, I felt hands gripping around my arms.