Chapter 19

Annabelle's POV

"It's my brother." I said. Peter looked shocked.

"Your brother?" He asked. "Why would you see him with Hook?"

"I don't know." I said. "What if he is really here?" I asked.

"I don't know. But for right now let's get some sleep and we will deal with it tomorrow." He said. I nodded and layed down.

"Peter." I said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I love you." I don't know why I said that but I felt like I needed to.

"I love you to Annabelle." He said. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled close to him and I felt safe, but I couldn't fall asleep. I started to think of my past, my brother.

My brothers name is Zachary or Zach as I called him. He was the only one who cared about me. My parents alway saw him but not me. I was invisible. My parents spoiled Zach. He was the one who was perfect at everything, like sports, grades, and he was the guy all the girls wanted. I was the one that nobody payed attention to, the one they would pick on. The one who never did anything right. I eventually fell asleep thinking.

I woke up still in Peter's arms, I smiled.

"Good morning love." He said.

"Good morning." I replied sleepishly.

"You ready to train?" He asked. I nodded and laughed. We got ready and went to the training place.

"What are you teaching me today?" I asked.

"What ever you want." He said. I smiled.

"Anything?" I asked.

"Anything." He agreed.

"Teach me how to fly." I said.

"Alright. All you have to do is believe." He said.

"Ok then." I said. Peter came up and grabbed me and pulled me into the air. And held onto me.

"Just believe." He said. I nodded I kept repeating "I Believe" in my head. Peter let go. I felt weigh less and it was amazing. Peter grabbed my hand and pulled me around showing me the island from the sky.

I looked around and when I saw Hook's ship a whole bunch of images flashed through my head all from my past. I saw Zach and Hook meeting up. I opened my eyes just to see me falling towards the ground and Peter rushing to catch me. Then everything went black.

Peter's POV

I was showing Annabelle around and I could tell she was amazed. Then I saw her look at Hook's ship and she started to fall. I yelled her name, but she didn't respond. I was scared out if my mind. I flew down and caught her, only to see her passed out.

I flashed us back to the tent and Annabelle shot up just as I set her down.

"What happened?" She asked.

"You were falling to the ground and you must have passed out, but not for that long I just flashed us back here when you woke up." I said.

"Oh. All I remember is that I was flying then I saw my dream again." She said. "What if my brother is here?" She asked.

"We could go and see." I suggested. I doubted that her brother was here but I didn't want her paranoid.

"Yeah. I would like that. I just need to know." She said. I came over and sat beside her on the bed. I held her hand and started to rub it. She leaned her head on my shoulder and we sat there for a while. Just thinking about whatever. Then I finally broke the peace.

"You ready?" I asked.

Annabelle's POV

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. I was nervous I didn't know what I was going to find. What if my brother was there? Why is would he be here? All these questions ran through my mind as we flew to Hook's ship. We landed on a mast and so far no one has seen us and the only person I recognized so far is James. I might just be paranoid. Then Peter leaned over to me.

"Do you want to test your magic?" He asked with a smirk. I laughed.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Why not? I believe in you." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Alright let's go." I said. Then just as I said that Peter grabbed me and we jumped down onto the deck and thanks to magic we didn't get hurt. Everyone looked at us. I looked over and saw Peter smirking.

A couple of guys came up to us but thanks to magic they lost. I laughed I was actually having fun. No one could come near me and the same with Peter. Hook finally walked out of his cabin and walked up to us.

"So nice to see you two again." Hook said.

"Sorry to interrupt Hook." Peter shouted. "Annabelle and I just needed some action." Hook drew a sword out.

"Well then. What are you waiting for?" Hook asked.

"Let's play!" Peter shouted. They went up against each other.

A whole bunch of pirates came rushing up to us but I pushed most of them back with my magic. But one still stood standing. He was tall an had black hair. He looked at me and the face was to familiar.

"Zach?"

"Annabelle?" He asked back. "Your alive." He had a look of excitement on his face.

"Annabelle. Come on we have to go!" Peter shouted. I looked at Zach one last time before running to Peter and flying away. I looked down as I flew away and saw pure shock on Zach's face.

We landed back at camp and went into the tent.

"Peter." I said.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I saw Zach, my brother." I was in tears and I don't know why. Peter came over and hugged me. "Why is he here?"

"I don't know but I'm not letting him take you away." He said.

"I'm not going to leave. I love you Peter and I never want to leave." I said.

"Good." He smiled. I laughed.

"Hey I'm gonna take a walk. I will be back soon. I promise." I said.

"Is it worth trying to convince you to stay here at camp?" He asked.

"Nope." I said. I gave him a quick kiss and walked outside into the woods. When I got to the oak tree sat at the trunk and started to think. Then I heard something. I can't be left alone for just one time while I'm at this tree. I thought. But James and Hook came into the clearing.

"Well hello Annabelle." Hook said.

"Just leave me alone." I said. I didn't feel like talking to him.

"I don't think you will want that." Hook said.

"And why is that?" I asked. Just then Zach walked out into the clearing. I froze up. This can't be happening. I thought.

"We brought someone who would like to talk to you." He said with a smirk. James remained silent. "I will leave you alone this time but Zach be back at the ship before dark.

"Ok." Zach replied. I haven't heard his voice in forever. Hook and James walked away. "Annabelle. It's really you." Zach said.

"Zach why are you here?" I asked. He looked surprised.

"I came to find you. To bring you back home." He said.

I hope you all are enjoying my story! Also please don't forget to vote!