Chapter 7

Annabelle's POV

Evil Pan had wrapped his arms around me and I tried to get out of his grasp but he was to strong. When I looked up he was smirking.

"Let me go!" I demanded. I was squirming around trying to move.

"Stop fighting it love." He let me go. I tried to turn and run but he grabbed my wrist and I couldn't get it free. I tried to loosen his grip but he grabbed me tighter. He let go but I couldn't move. I was frozen and I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried. He came over and made me move only to the way he wanted me, making me face him. Then Felix walked in and started to laugh. Peter looked at him and he shut up.

"I - I'm sorry. I didn't know you were busy." Felix looked scared.

"No Felix it's fine. I'm happy you came. I mean after all you were complaining about me changing weren't you?" A nasty smile spread across Peter's face.

"Well. I um. Your shadow made me do all that I had to or it would have killed me." Felix was scared and that was a first. Peter flicked his wrist and Felix disappeared. I started to be able to move again and I was about to run but Peter started talking.

"Don't you even think about running away because I will find you." He started to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" I was annoyed and fed up with this evil Pan already. It's not like he would do anything I couldn't handle. Or at least I hope.

"Because I find it funny that you would even think of running away. You should know better." He was smiling now. I wanted to cry so bad but I couldn't. This isn't the Peter I love.

"Why? Why do you give into the darkness?" I was trying to bring him back.

"If I don't then that means I'm weak and I can't be weak now can I love?" He was coming closer to me.

"Don't call me love!" I needed him to come back to who he really is.

"Why? Does it bother you love?" He was so close that I could feel him breathing on me. I started to feel akward.

"Yes in fact it does. I don't love you." I was shocked at what I just said and I could see his anger growing.

"What did you say?" He looked angry and I had to do something and do it fast.

"I don't love evil Pan. I love the good you not this dark you." I felt tears building up but I couldn't let them fall.

"Well that Pan that you love is weak and powerless. Right now I am strong and powerful." He was looking at me and in his eyes you could see a hint of hurt.

"The Peter I love is not weak. He is kind and gentle and this you... well this you is a power thirsty monster. This you is full of darkness. If you want to be strong then you would overcome the darkness." I shouldn't have said any of that but it was too late to take it back. I looked at Peter and he was lost for words. He looked angry and sad and like he was struggling. Then he snapped right back to evil Pan.

"You think you can call me weak!" He was really angry. He grabbed me and we disappeared and I was alone somewhere in the middle of the woods. I looked around and I saw nothing. I finally broke down into tears. After crying for a little while I got up and started to explore. I found Mermaid lagoon. I went up to the edge but not close enough for them to get me. I mermaid came to the edge of the lagoon and I backed up.

"Why are you so sad?" The mermaid tilted her head.

"Just stuff I guess. But why aren't you trying to get me or something. I thought you guys were evil?" I was lost and confused.