Chapter 9

Peter's POV

Annabelle walked away but I ran up in front of her. She stopped.

"Peter please I'm just confused and I need to think." She looked worried but I leaned in and kissed her. She looked schocked. "Peter! I just said I was confused." She stormed off and I let her. I don't know why I kissed her. I just wanted her so badly and I don't know why. I guess I'm not used to having to wait for something.  I looked  over at her, she was just starting to walk into the woods. I walked up behind her and flew away. I knew she needed time. I didn't like leaving her alone but I had to. 

Annabelle's POV

I was walking into the woods. I was angry. I couldn't believe he just kissed me. I walked back to the tree where I was tied up to and I grabbed my knife. I heard someone coming. I climbed into the tree. I looked down and I saw Hook. I shouldn't have left the beach. "I am an idiot." I said to myself. But I said it a little to loudly.

"What was that?" Hook said. He was now directly beneath me. "Who goes there?" He was looking up in the tree and I stayed as still as possible. I looked down and my eyes met with Hook's. "Well hello there Annabelle. Why don't you come down and join us." I climbed down the tree and dropped down in front of Hook.

"I'm sorry but I must be going now. I've got places to be and things to do." I said. I knew that I would need more than words to get out of this. I started to walk away.

"Where is your true love at Annabelle?" I froze. "Pan is always at your side. Where is he now? Did he leave you?" When Hook said that I turned around and pinned him up against a tree and held my knife up to his neck.

"That is none of you business." I felt a pair of hands grab my arms. I kicked whoever was behind me and I grabbed my knife and started to run. They were chasing me and they were gaining fast. I didn't know where to go. I couldn't head back to camp because that's what they wanted. I headed to the beach hoping Peter would still be there. But when I got there he was gone. I looked around Hook and his crew were just coming out of the woods. I went to grab my pixie dust but my necklace was gone. I got down on my hands and knees looking for the necklace but it was gone. A hand grabbed my shoulder. 

"Got you." Hook said.

Peter's POV

It was getting dark and Annabelle wasn't back yet. I wasn't sure where she was. I flew around looking for her I landed on the woods to take a break and I found Annabelle's necklace. "Why is this here?" I thought. I looked around and I found some tracks but there was more than one.

I followed them and I walked out of the woods and I was on the the beach. I saw Annabelle standing up with Hook's one hand on her shoulder. Annabelle elbowed Hook and he let go in pain. I flew over to Annabelle and sprinkled some pixie dust on her. I pulled her up into the sky.

"Peter! You found me!" Annabelle shouted. I started to pull her along. Hook and his crew were running after us.

"Of course love. But we need to get back to camp without them following us." I told her. She grabbed her necklace from my hand and put it back on.

"Ok then let go of me." She said.

"Are you crazy? No." I wasn't letting go of her. I just found her.

"Do you have a better idea?" She asked. I pulled her in close and we appeared back in the tent. Annabelle layed down on the bed.

"Why didn't you do that before?" She asked.

"Well usually I mess with them then I leave but I didn't do that this time." I looked at her. She sat in silence.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"For what?" I didn't know why she was sorry.

"I'm sorry for running off but that doesn't make me any less mad at you. But then again you saved me so I can't be mad."

"I understand why your mad. And I'm sorry." I went and sat next to her. She sat up and we sat in silence then she started to talk.

"You what I want to do." She was looking at me. "I want to go swimming." She was looking at me right in the eyes with a straight face. I laughed.

"Alright let's go." I grabbed her hand and we snuck outside. The lost boys were all hanging out at around the huge fire. We snuck behind the tent without them seeing us. I took her to a lagoon with warm, clear blue water.

Annabelle's POV

We snuck out to a lagoon and it was beautiful. When we got there I took my shoes off. Since I didn't have a bathing suit I took of my shirt and my pants and I jumped into the lagoon. Peter was staring at me.

"What I don't have a bathing suit?" I honestly didn't care at this point. Peter started to laugh then he took off his shirt and his pants and jumped in also. He splashed me and we were having fun.

Peter came up and grabbed me. He walked me over to where we could stand. He kissed me and I kissed him back. I pulled back smiling and I kissed him again. He ran his hand up my back and I shivered but I liked it.

We sat in the water for a while then we went and sat on the sand. Peter made some towels appeared and we dried off and I put my shirt and my pants back on and so did he. We sat there in silence.

"You know what. You were right." I said.

"About what?" He looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"I do love you."

Hey I hope you are enjoying the story. I would really appreciate if you guys would favorite it but if not no big deal. Please let me know how you guys are liking it so far. Thanks.