Chapter 31

Peter's POV

She shoved the pendant at me and left. I looked down to see that it actually did open. I pulled out the small piece of paper it contained and unfolded it. A note was on there. I read it.

Dear Peter,

I'm not really dead. Hook had some older lady (who had magic) come to the ship. They told me that their plan was to send me in a dream to talk to you. Then they were going to kill me. But when I faded away they were going to heal me. I want to tell you but they were probably watching over the whole thing. I'm sorry I didn't actually tell you for real they might have actually killed me. I love you Peter.

~Annabelle

I didn't know how to react. All I felt was anger. If she would have told me I could have saved her and prevented all of this. I crumpled up the paper and threw it across the room. I wasn't going to let the paper change the way I feel. I'm completely dark now. I have no weaknesses therefore I am powerful and nobody will be able to change that. I ran out the door and flew.

I don't care how she felt. I wasn't going to let a stupid girl mess with my feelings. It's happened twice and I was the one who hurt both times. And it won't happen again.

Annabelle's POV

The small waterfall that was dark an black was now the regular color it was before. I smiled that it had changed but what had made it change? Just then it turned dark again. Peter and his lost boys were coming. I let out a sigh and ran outside of the cave. I closed it off once again with dreamshade, but thicker this time. Peter landed in front of me and the boys were running around me.

"Can I help you?" I asked with my arms crossed. Peter just chuckled.

"I thought you knew better than to run off." He said.

"And I thought you knew the difference between a pendant and a locket. Guess we were both wrong." I replied. That made him angry. He grabbed my arm and pushed me towards the boys.

"Let's see where you've been hiding." He said. He used his magic to make the vines move. An opening was created to the cave. After a minute of looking at it he talked. "Not bad," He started. "But still not good enough." He finished. I rolled my eyes an made myself appear back at camp. Peter did as well and I assumed the boys were on their way.

I walked over to an open space. I used my magic and a gigantic oak tree grew in its place. But it was no ordinary oak tree. The whole inside was hollow and was a house. A beautiful door was in the front. I saw Peter look at me. I just smirked.

"What do you think your doing?" He asked. His face said he was angry but in his eyes I could see a little bit of amazement.

"Well Pan. I figured since everybody else has their own house then I should too." I replied.

"Since when am I Pan?" He asked.

"Because Peter is the person I met when I first came here and your obviously not him." I replied. I walked inside. Pe- Pan went to follow me in but he couldn't get past the door frame.

"What?" He asked himself.

"Well you see. You can't come in unless I want you to." I said. I then slammed the door and turned around to see what everything looks like. Everything was smooth cut oak wood.

There was a small closet and a set of stairs. I climbed up the spiraling stairs until I got to a huge circular room. It was a big open room. A huge bed was along a wall and there were arched openings all around half of the giant circle. There were doors with them so I could close them. The other half was split in half making two quarters.

One quarter was a kitchen / dining room. The other quarter had two closed off rooms. One was a bathroom and the other was a closet. I smiled at my work. I walked outside and there was a balcony surrounding the whole thing. I walked around and I found another set of stairs. These stairs weren't carved but they were made out of intertwined branches.

I followed them up and they went to a spot that was completely hidden by the leaves. It was a huge open space. The edges had railings made out of branches. I waved my hand and the branches moved. I saw the sky and there was no clouds. The sky was lit up by the thousands of stars and a bright full moon. I smiled as the small circle of light landed on me. I let out around laugh and closed it.

I walked back down into the room. I used my magic to shut and lock all of the doors. I crawled into the huge bed. It was the most comfortable bed I have ever had. It was... perfect. I fell asleep quickly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I woke up very early the next morning. I didn't have the dream with the shadows. I smiled and laughed. I opened one of the doors to see it was morning. I opened the rest of the doors and let the sun shine in. I walked over to the kitchen. It had a fridge and everything. It was funny because the electricity was from magic. I took out some bisquick and made pancakes. I haven't made this kinda food in forever.

When I finished eating I walked into the bathroom. It was really nice. Tile floor, nice shower, and everything looked perfect. I got a shower then walked into my closet. It was a huge walk in closet and one of its doors connected with the bathroom. I picked out a new outfit. The shirt was a dark forest green see through material that tank top. I picked a pair of dark jeans to go with it along with a pair of brown combat boots.

I walked out onto the balcony and climbed to the top. I waved my hand to see the sun was actually out again. The sky was a bright blue. A small smile formed on my face. I went back down to the balcony and saw Pan and the lost boys trying to get inside.

I made it so Pan could get in. I saw him open the door and start heading up. I'm still not used to calling him Pan but what I said yesterday was true. He isn't Peter anymore... just Pan. He reached the level I was on and he walked outside to the balcony beside me.

"You want to tell me what you did?" He asked facing me with his arms crossed. I turned and faced him.

"Sorry Pan, but I don't know what your talking about." I crossed my arms copying him. He rolled his eyes.

"I'm talking about the sky. It's not dark and cloudy anymore." He said.

"Well sadly I didn't do anything." I replied. I turned back to the railing and leaned my arms on it as I look at the surroundings. Pan copied me doing the same. I looked over at him out of the corner of my eye and saw a small smile on his face. And he saw me looking. I laughed.

"What?" He asked with a smile.

"I didn't know the new Peter Pan could smile." I replied we both laughed. It made me think of how it was before. Before I left.

Sorry I didn't update last week. I had horrible writers block and had almost nothing written. But once again I want to thank all of you guys. I have just over 100 votes in my story and I'm close to 3k reads. Thank you all so much! Also I want to say if you ever want again land not her book to read you should check out my friends story. It's a mixture of Teen Wolf and Neverland. It's called Full Moons and it's by xxteenagefangirlxx . Also don't forget to vote! Thanks!