Chapter 24

Peter's POV

After I got a hold of myself I went back to camp. I still had the small pendant in my hands. I made an announcement about what had happened and I walked away before anyone could come and ask me anything. I put the pendant on a strip of leather and put it around my neck. It's all I have left of her. I didn't know where I was going but I just let my feet take me away.

I stopped when I got to the big oak tree. Annabelle always ran off and came here. I sat on the ground against the trunk. I couldn't believe that just happened. She died right in front of me and I couldn't save her. I felt the tears forming, but I didn't let them fall. I fell in love and look what happened. I ended up with a weakness and now a broken heart. If I hadn't fallen in love then none of this would have happened and Annabelle would still be alive. I looked at the pendant and read the back over and over again. I will love you forever and always. Well she can't love me if she is dead.

I heard a loud snap and I looked up to see Felix standing there.

"What do you want Felix?" I asked.

"Just to see if you were ok." He replied.

"Well I'm just perfectly fine." I snapped. I felt my anger boiling now. I could tell my eyes were changing into the dark green color. Felix knew what was happening.

"Think of your anchor, your way to stay calm." Felix said.

"My anchor is dead!" I shouted. Then everything happened so quickly. I felt the small light in my heart go out, the darkness entering. It felt like a hole in my heart that was being replaced by nothing but hatred and bitterness. I felt the power flowing into me. Then the island getting darker, the sun disappearing. The woods were so dark you could barley see. Everything was changing about me, about Neverland. Then I stood up with an evil grin across my face. I no longer had a weakness.

"Come on Felix. Let's go back to camp." I said. Felix nodded and obeyed.

Annabelle's POV

I woke up screamimg. Right in Hook's cabin. Hook had an evil grin across his face and so did the lady. I was crying. Peter thinks I'm dead and I can't do anything about it. I was still crying but I became quiet.

"She is all yours." Hook said to the lady.

"What?" I asked.

"I told you that a very powerful person needed someone like you and I owe her a favor." He said. Hook walked out of the room and it was just me and the lady.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"You have great abilities. You are stronger than any other person I have seen with light magic." She said.

"Wait light magic?" I asked. Peter never told me there were different types of magic.

"There is light magic and dark magic. Not many people have light magic because it is easier to obtain dark magic." She said.

"Ok. But what do you want with me?" I asked.

"I want to find out more about light magic." She said.

"I am not going to help you. I am not going to do anything unless my brother is free to go home." I said. Zach could still be happy.

"I think I can arrange that." She said.

"I want to be the one to send him home. And I will not do a single thing you ask unless I am allowed to send him home." I announced.

"Agreed."

Next thing I know I'm in front of Zach along with Hook and that lady. Hook looked surprised.

"She is sending her brother home." The lady announced. Hook looked as if he was going to say something but the lady gave him a death glare and Hook said nothing. They took the cuff off of Zach and I ran up and gave him a hug.

"Zach I'm sending you home." I said.

"Annabelle I want to stay with you." He said. I shook my head.

"No, you can have a wonderful life and I'm not going to stop you from it." I said.

"Annabelle."

"Zach don't. I don't want you hurt and they will hold you against me and I can't let that happen." I said.

"You have to promise you will find a way to talk to me." He said. I nodded. I made a magic bean appear and Hook and  the lady looked surprised. "Just think of home and then throw the bean, then jump." I said. He nodded and then he threw the bean. But right before he jumped he looked at me.

"I love you Annabelle." He said. Then he jumped and the portal closed. I was officially alone. I wanted to cry but I was out of tears. Then we appeared back in Hook's cabin. I turned to look at the lady.

"Now we can begin." She smiled.

"Begin what?" I asked.

"I want to know how strong you are. How much you can handle." She said.

"What do I have to do?" I asked.

"Sit down." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"What are you going to do?" I asked. She flicked her wrist and I flew back into the chair. Ropes came out if nowhere and secured my wrists to the chair. I tried to fight it and use magic but it didn't work.

The lady walked up to me and touched my forehead. All these visions came into my mind and it was all I could see. I could see darkness. All the bitterness and hatred swarming around me. It was completely dark. I saw shadows all coming and trying to grab me but they couldn't. Every time one touched me I would feel a blast of pain and a vision of something horrible. . I was screaming but no one could hear me. I felt like I was drowning but no one to save me. I felt weak and powerless.

I woke up in the chair with a muffled scream. My wrists were bleeding, I must have been struggling. I noticed a gag in my mouth and I spit it out.

"We couldn't have you screaming and making Pan wonder." Hook said. I rolled my eyes. The ropes around my wrists came undone. I stood up and healed them.

"You know how to heal?" The lady asked.

"Obviously." I replied. I got taken back to the room and the lady enchanted it so I couldn't use magic to get out.

I sat on the bed and looked out the window. I saw Neverland in the distance. The tears came pouring out. I'm actually leaving and I can't escape. I kept looking, I'm never going to see Peter or any of the lost boys again. I'm never going to see them all dancing around the fire. I'm never going to hear Peter playing his panflute. I'm never going to be able to sit on the beach and watch the waves crash. I'm never going to be able to look at the stars. I'm never going to have the chance to tell Peter I'm alive.

I noticed that something was happening to the island. I saw a huge burst of darkness explode all over the island and the sun went away and there were no stars. The island looked dark. All I could do was stare in wonder. What happened? I thought.

Double update! I hope you guys are still enjoying this! Please vote and comment