The dream.

"Oh my God, can't believe you actually remembered me," Jessica said on the phone laughing

"How could I forget, Lady Lange? It's your fucking birthday!" Sarah shouted from the other line

"How are you? It's been so long" Jessica said and took a seat on the chair. Susan turned and glanced at her, she took her glass of wine and sat opposite her, looking out of the kitchen's window.

"I know and I kinda missed you"

"Yeah, I missed you too," Jessica replied and took a sip from Susan's glass, "You know, we watched your show, Ratched, you were unbelievable"

"Oh boy, you're telling the truth?" Sarah shouted

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Well, what can I say? I learned from the best"

"That's flattering. How's Holland?"

"She's great, we just got home and I've been thinking of calling but I didn't want to bother you"

"You're not bothering, don't you ever say that"

"How're things with Susan?"

"Good, why?"

"Well, I read that she'll start dating again and I thought you guys broke up or something," Sarah said and continued, "I've been meaning to call but I really didn't know what to say"

"No, everything's fine. There are photos of us walking around the village and we didn't want to draw attention. That's all"

"Jesus, why do you care so much?" Sarah chuckled

"Look, maybe someday but not yet"

"Well, you two know better, anyway, I must go now, I'll be in town next month"

"Call me, okay?"

"Sure, I'll give you my present"

"Gosh, you didn't have to" Jessica laughed

"I know but I wanted to"

"Alright then, tell Holland I said hi"

"I'll do that. Have fun today, I love you"

"I love you too," she responded and grinned

"Bye," Sarah said and hanged up

Jessica closed the phone, placing it on the table, and stared at her lover, "It was Sarah"

"She didn't want to come?"

"She's in L.A. but she's coming next month"

"So..." Susan started but Jessica cut her short, "Oh no, don't start," she said and stood up, "You love her too?"

"Of course I do, Sue, I'll never stop loving her and caring for her," Jessica replied and turned to look at her, leaning on the counter, "I can't believe you're still jealous even after all these years, with no reason," she added

"I feel threatened is all, I can see the look on your face when someone mentions her or when she's with us and I don't like that"

Jessica sighed, "What about when I'm with you?"

Susan chuckled and looked around Jessica's kitchen, she paused and stared at her lover, "The way you smile?"

"And the fact that when you're in the same room I just can't focus on anyone else"