She's here

Writer's note: Hello y'all, wanna say sorry for this, I really had NO time to read it and see if it is good.  So there might be some typos. Promise you the next ones will be better tho <3 

"What are you doing here?" Jessica asked, still standing in front of the door, her question made Sarah chuckle awkwardly and look past Jessica's shoulder, at Susan who was looking at her, "I've been calling you"

"Jesus, Jess, let the woman in!" Susan shouted with a suspicious smile on her face. Suspicious only for Jessica because Sarah immediately felt better, "Gosh, I'm sorry, come on in" Jessica said and let her friend walk in, "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. I'm leaving tomorrow and I really wanted to see you. I went by your house but you weren't there so I thought you'd be with Susan" she said and turned to Susan, "I'm sorry for coming uninvited, I just really need a friend right now and luckily I've found myself two" she said and giggled

"Sarah, what happened?"

"Well... I had a fight with Holland and I don't know, I think we kinda broke up or she thinks we did and I really had to see you cause I can't handle it"

Jessica looked at Susan who was nodding, finally, she turned and met her lover's eyes, "First things first, we should change, order something and then let's talk about it, what time are you leaving tomorrow?"

"Around 4"

"That's great! You're staying here tonight and I won't take no for an answer"

Jessica continued looking at her, confused, "Now, Jess, come here" she said and chuckled, lifting her hands towards Jessica's side she looked at Sarah, "My back is killing me"

"Thank you but maybe I should leave, you know, you planned the whole night, I hate to interrupt you"

"Don't say that" she answered and took hold of Jessica's hands, hardly standing on her feet. Jessica smiled at her friend and both disappeared into the bedroom, leaving Sarah alone.

When Susan walked inside she went straight to her closet, Jessica shut the door softly and moved next to her, "I'm sorry for this" she whispered, "Okay"

"Susan," Jessica said in a serious tone and grabbed her lover's hand, "We're not gonna fight now. Let that attitude to the side"

"Who said we're gonna fight? I just don't get it, Jess" she said and freed herself from Jessica's clutch, taking out her jeans and a t-shirt, "Why you look so guilty every time she's around? As if you've got something to hide"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, don't start with that, we're not fighting, we're just talking and please, don't let her wait, dress up already"

"I wasn't expecting her to come tonight, especially here, and giving the fact that you can't stand her is making things hard for me, that's why I have this look, not because I'm trying to hide something for Christ's sake!" Jessica whispered angrily as she started wearing back her clothes

"I never said I can't stand her, all I said was that I don't trust YOU around her, obviously she's crazy about Holland but that look on your face when you saw her, it made me think whether you still have feelings for her or not"

"I don't have feelings for her. We're friends. Why can't you believe this?"

"Tim is my friend as well, have you seen him knocking on your door?"

Jessica just stared at her, puckering up her lips, "I'm just wondering who would it be the next time the bell rings, Baryshnikov?"

"Why are you doing this? You know how much you mean to me. We've got something beautiful going on, why are you trying to ruin it with your fucking imagination, huh?"