Leave.

Jessica walked slowly into Susan's apartment. The lights were all down, she tip-toed her way into the kitchen carrying her takeout, and reached for a plate. Jessica collapsed at the kitchen table. She took out the still-warm white containers and dumped them on her plate.

"Is that all for you?" Susan whispered as she finally appeared in front of her lover.

"You want some?" Jessica replied mouthful of Chinese food and finally turned to take a look at her.

Susan smiled and took a seat across from her, "It's late, Jess"

"I couldn't sleep" she replied

"Yep, like every other night," Susan said and sighed, she received a shrug as a response, "You wanna talk about that?" she continued

"What's to talk about? I took a walk"

Susan looked at the plate, she thought about it for a moment until she finally got up and took a fork. "Walking is good for you," she replied and reached for Jessica's food, "This is good" she whispered, referring to the Chinese

"I know," Jessica said smiling, "Come on, take a seat"

Susan returned back to her seat while Jessica dragged the plate to the center, "You know... you can tell me if you're having an affair"

With that Jessica glanced up, she locked her eyes with Susan's until both burst out laughing.

"You'll be the first one to know"

"That's a relief" Susan replied and left the fork on the table, "I'm off to bed"

"I'm coming"

Susan walked to her side and leaned down, placing a kiss on Jessica's cheek, Jessica smiled as she took hold of her lover's hand, trying to keep her by her side

"Goodnight"

"Come here," the blonde said and finally stood up, she capped her woman's face and kissed her, "Wait for me, would you?" she whispered, their lips brushing with each other

"Oh, I don't know. I might take a walk as well"

With that Jessica chuckled and let her woman walk away, returning back to her seat.

The City was slowly waking up from the night before, as for Jessica, she was long awake, having her black coffee along with a cigarette out on the balcony, enjoying the view and the cold breeze.

"Did you sleep last night at all?" Susan said while joining her outside

"Of course, I did" Jessica replied while turning to greet her with a smile

Susan wrapped her hands around Jessica's body from behind and relaxed her chin over her shoulder, enjoying the view as well

"Good morning," Susan said into her woman's ear and finally started nibbling her earlobe.

"Hmm..." Jessica let out a soft moan, and relaxed, "You'll get cold," she managed to whisper as Susan was not wearing her coat.

"You'll take care of me then" Susan replied while continuing her actions

"How convenient," Jessica said and closed her eyes.

Susan shoved her cold palm under her woman's shirt, searching for her breast and feeling the warmth of Jessica's body. The second one finally turn her head to taste her partner and threw the cigarette on the floor, focusing now on not spilling her coffee.

Susan used her other hand to please her woman and when the time was right she dug her hand between Jessica's legs, which elicited a throaty moan from the other woman.