Jessica's hand

"Susan?!" Shura asked with a surprised look on her face and a slight smile. As much as she wanted for her parents to get back together she considers Susan as part of her family and she could see how much she meant to Jessica.

"Good morning" Susan replied and took off her sunglasses, smiling

"What are you doing here?"

"You're not letting me in?" Susan joked, making Shura chuckle, "Of course, I'm sorry" she responded immediately and stepped back, letting Susan walk inside. The redhead placed her bags on the floor and closed the door while: "Your mom didn't tell you I was coming?"

Shura stopped and looked at her, "Yeah, about mom..."

"What?" Susan asked worried and widened her eyes

"No, no, no, she's fine, she's just at the hospital"

"What?! What happened?"

"She just fell and hit her hand, she's fine, I promise"

"What? How?"

"I have no idea, she woke up and came downstairs, she's been complaining about her hand for an hour or so and told us that she fell in the bathroom when she woke up so dad took her to the hospital to have it checked, I talked to him they're probably on their way, she didn't break anything so we're good"

"Jesus Christ..."

"So it's a good thing you're here, now that we're leaving... "

Suddenly they heard Misha's voice and him inserting the key, both looked at the door,

"We could stay for a few days, just in case"

"In case what? I'm fine, I just wanted to make sure that I'm fine" Jessica replied while both walked inside and stood in front of the two women.

Jessica's expression suddenly changed, she lifted her eyebrows and smiled, which didn't pass unnoticed by Michael who looked at Susan

"What happened to you, Ms. Lange?" Susan asked and took hold of Jessica's right hand which was wrapped around

"Nothing to worry about" Jessica replied and kept staring at her lover, "I don't think you've ever met Misha"

"Good morning," Michael said and extended his hand to greet Susan

"Susan, it's an honor" she replied and reached for his hand

"I know who you are, I love your work" he replied, smiling

"Oh, thank you," Susan said and returned back to her lover, "Tell me how did it happen?"

"Well, I fell last night I thought it was nothing but it was hurting me in the morning so I had to check it out but everything's fine"

"You told us you fell in the morning"

"Oh did I?" Jessica asked and furrowed her brows together, "Well, I must've been mistaken, it was last night"

"Dad, why don't we start packing, huh?"

"Yeah" Michael replied and followed his daughter upstairs, she tapped Jessica's back and walked away

Susan and Jessica were looking at them and once they heard them opening their doors Susan turned and looked at her lover, "You sure you're alright?"

"I'm sure" Jessica whispered and leaned closer, Susan smirked and cupped her lover's face, pressing her lips on Jessica's. Jessica opened her mouth, letting her lover's tongue move freely, and moaned something that made Susan chuckle and break the kiss...