Leaving. (pt1)

Writer's Note: Hey guys! Big thanks to @huppertsgarbo I know it's a bit different from the main idea but hope you'll like it guys! ❤

It was past midnight when Jessica returned back at Susan's apartment. Careful enough not to wake her lover up or provoke any noise that would only upset her cats, she inserted her key and unlocked slowly the door.

The blonde woman placed her bag on the floor and tip-toed her way to the living room where she finally took off her shoes and collapsed on the couch, throwing her head back.

"It's almost three," Susan said whiled approaching her lover, making her jump

"Jesus Christ!" Jessica replied and turned to look at her, "What are you doing?"

"I was waiting"

"Me?"

"Yeah, you" Susan replied and finally took a seat next to Jessica

"Aren't you the sweetest?" Jessica said and started laughing

Susan smirked, "You're drunk?"

"A little tipsy"

"How's Sarah?"

"She's good, we had a great time actually. She invited us to dinner, next time we're in L.A."

"Us in L.A." she said and chuckled, "Now, that's funny"

"Yeah, I was laughing as well"

Susan stopped and locked her eyes with Jessica's, she smiled softly, "You know... I missed us getting drunk together"

"I'm not drunk" Jessica replied while chuckling "But if you want me to be then I won't say no"

"It's three!"

"So?"

"First of all, we don't got anything to drink"

"Fuck..."

"How about we get you to bed now, huh?" Susan said and chuckled at her lover

"I don't wanna go to bed"

"Believe me, you do" she replied sternly and got up. She reached for her lover's hand and tried to lift her up as well. Jessica sighed and got up.

Both women walked into Susan's bedroom.

Jessica finally sat on the bed with her lover standing in front of her, "You mind?" Jessica whispered and tried removing her t-shirt but invalid.

"Sure" Susan replied and grabbed the hem of Jessica's t-shirt. She, slowly, dragged it up to her head, revealing her naked top. Susan took a minute before continuing, an action that made Jessica raise her eyebrow.

Susan moved back and walked towards her closet, she took out Jessica's pajamas and went back to her. "Come on," she said and waited for Jessica to lift her arms.

The blonde wore the top and watched her lover unbuttoning her jeans.

"So, no sex tonight?"

Susan chuckled while removing Jessica's jeans, "Nope"

"Why?"

"Cause... I'm tired and you're drunk"

"But I'm not drunk"

"I'm tired"

"Alright," Jessica replied and stopped her lover, she wore her pants and stood up. Jessica passed in front of Susan who clicked her tongue and shook her head. The blonde disappeared into her lover's bathroom.

Susan's eyes were glued to the door when it finally opened, Jessica gave her a look and walked towards the nightstand

"You want to talk about it?"

"There's nothing to talk about," said Jessica as she was taking out her cigarettes

"You're not coming to bed?"

"I'm not tired"

"Why are you like that?"

"Susan, everything's fine!"

"Fine!"

A WEEK LATER:

"Wake up" Susan whispered while shaking her lover's shoulder "Jess, wake up," she said again making Jessica groan as she turned and finally looked at her

"Why?" she asked, her voice husky

"We've got to go shopping"

"Why should I come?"

"You're not coming. You promised me that you're gonna clean this place a little"

"I must've forgotten"

"Come on. Wake up"

Jessica looked at her and reached for her hand, while Susan now took a sitting position on the bed, "I don't want you to leave"

"You know you can come with me, right?" Susan replied smiling

"Someone has to look after your cats" she chuckled

"Clayton will, after all you're going up to your cabin"

"I know..." she replied and stood up, letting her lover's hand free, "I'm just gonna miss you" she continued and turned her back on Susan

"I'm gonna miss you too," Susan said and crawled to her lover's side. She wrapped her arms around Jessica's shoulders making her sigh and close her eyes, resting her head on her woman's chest.

"I'll be back before you know it" she whispered and leaned closer, she started pressing soft kisses on Jessica's cheeks when all of a sudden Jessica turned and her lips found Susan's sharing a deep passionate kiss until the redhead broke it and smiled.

Jessica's eyes were glued on her woman's lips, her mouth slightly open, she leaned closer again, "Maybe..."

"Yes?" Jessica asked and started nibbling her lover's jawline slowly. She reached for Susan's hand and placed it on her breast, immediately Susan started rotating her open palm, squeezing her softly, her mouth landed on Jessica's neck making her let out a soft moan as she spread her legs.

While still sucking her lover's tender skin, Susan moved her free hand up to Jessica's mouth, pushing two fingers inside.

The younger woman licked them and watched them disappear into her pants, "Fuck..." whispered Jessica, responding to this sudden relief

"Jess. Wake up!"

"What?" Jessica asked and furrowed her brows together

"Wake up!"