Season two finally

(Now then It's time for season 2 -A/n)

There is a person in a black cloak with green outlines looking at a screen. There are 3 buttons in front of him with words on it. The first one says season 2 of konosuba. The second one says choice 1 story and the third says choice 2 story. The person presses the season two button and that is where our story begins.

Y/n: Great Sena and the guards took Kazuma now I have to wait. And I'm alone here.

*Y/n gets up*

Y/n: It's time for the court case.

*Timeskip to the court case*

Y/n: Chery picking of course they would do that.

*Everyone starts to say things about Kazuma without telling the whole story*

Y/n: That's it. I have a statement about this court case.

Sena: What is it Y/n?

Y/n: Why aren't you allowing Kazuma to defend himself? The stealing of Chris was Chris herself challenging Kazuma to try to get his coin pouch back. The selling of the sword was when Kyouga challenged Kazuma for our party members acting as if they were objects. The threatening was from the girls themselves, they yelled at me for winning a fight against Kyouga fair and square, Kazuma was just trying to let them get away.

Sena: The bell hasn't rung yet. And the Devil king thing?

Y/n: Simple, some generals are being forced to work for him and though Kazuma met one he is keeping his mouth shut because they don't want their name to be in public.

Sena: The bell hasn't rung yet he is right.

Judge: Kazuma is innocent.

 Aldarp: Are you trying to embarrass me?

Kazuma: That's playing dirty.

Aldarp: Your just an adventure

Judge: The defendant is guilty. His sentence is dea-

Y/n: I have something to say.

*Everyone looks at Y/n*

Y/n: This is unfair to the point of unfairness so I will make a deal with you Aldarp.

Y/n: If I am only an adventurer then you can beat me in a 1 vs 1 match. 

Aldarp: The catch?

Y/n: If you win Kazuma will be executed but if I win he goes free. Deal?

Aldarp: Deal.

Y/n: Then we shall fight where the destroyer was destroyed at.

*Timeskip home*

Aqua: Y/n what is wrong with you.

Y/n: I will win you know that right?

Kazuma: Yes but the stakes are high.

Y/n: No it isn't...

Megu: What do you mean?

Y/n: I have a new skill... and I will only show it during the fight.

(Lord Aldarp vs Y/n who will win... this chapter is coming out because I was bored and I got 1.5K reads on this book and I'm starting something at the end of this book and it has something to do with the sentence up there. Beware though the rabbit hole goes deep. I'll give a hint, A part is in my discord server which I'll comment the link to.-A/n)