『7』Tσ × Tнє ηєχт × Pнαѕє

The airship had stopped as they are currently being dropped off. Except for one. Rinna is still inside, refusing to step out under the sun's scorching rays.

"Rinna! We should get off the airship!"

Rinna hissed at the light that had greeted her with a bright welcome, she don't like it not one bit for all it does is blind her eyes. Not even her hand helped in blocking the blinding light. Her eyes still hurt.

"You have to get out." Gon called out but the brunette shook her head.

Of course, though, she still has to face these rays. Being forced to do so by the one and only Killua who had done his usual job, dragging the girl off the airship.

"Gaaah! The light! It burns my eyes!" The girl screech. She tried to stop the dragging but was unable to do anything but attempt to cover her eyes. Her back then hit the floor, the same as before left on the ground.

"What are you going on about again?" The silverette asked. Another encounter with a language foreign to this boy, yet again spoken by this girl.

Rinna let her eyes adjust before standing up. Just great, dust on her clothes yet again. She heaved a sigh as she dusted off her clothes. "Something that doesn't concern you." She replied finally having a look around the area.

Currently on top of trick tower, where they are given a task to get down in a span of seventy-two hours. A thought crossed her mind. Should she locate the five trap doors and notify them? If she does that then the group wouldn't be stuck with Tonpa during this phase.

Killua grunted. This girl is lost in her own world again, not even paying attention to him, and just kept looking around the area. He tapped her shoulder, "You've been quite annoying bunhead."

"Bunhead?" Rinna reached for her bun, touching it. She narrowed her eyes down the silverette who had a smile of satisfaction.

'Finally, caught her attention.'

"Yeah, Gon and I are planning to look around the edge." He gestured towards the boy beside him. "You should get going."

Rinna nodded her head as she dropped her hand to the side. Little does she know that one step is all it takes. "Sure thing-?"

"Rinna!"

The three children, in sync, had widened their eyes. The girl had dropped down before they knew it nor before she could even let out a scream. Gon ran with all his might but didn't make it in time and was only met with solid ground once again, the way inside gone. He pushed it but wouldn't budge an inch nor pulling does work.

"Gon! Killua! Did something happen to Rinna again!?"

Their other two companions who ran as soon as they heard Gon's call for the girl. Though it is most likely that they had arrived too late. Looking around the area, they saw no sign of the girl.

"The tile flipped that made her slip in," Killua answered pointing down the tile his company is currently on. "Must be the way in."

"Trap doors..." The kurta mumbled as he eyed the whole area. "If that's the case then there seemed to be plenty of them."

"Counting Rinna aside there's about five who's already gone," Leorio added. He and Kurapika had already looked around earlier and now a few are gone already. Add the fact that they were just dropped off.

"We should look as well! Let's follow Rinna in!" Gon stood up as he looked over at his friends. Of course, they will not leave a friend behind.