『1』Nєω × Bєgιηηιηg

It wasn't long, for Rinna at least as she regained her consciousness. The first thing she felt, the chilly breeze that passed by. It was dark that her vision being blurry does not help at all. She can barely distinguish the silhouette looming above her. When her vision finally got better she was met with a pair of eyes,

Golden eyes that shone at this solemn night.

"Who's there!?"

Getting caught by someone is out of this hooded person's vocabulary. She quickly ran away leaving Rinna wrapped in multiple clothes. In a tight place. It was cold and she needed warmth. At this rate, she might freeze to death. She's left with no other choice but to use a baby's specialty.

Crying.

She let out a cry to be noticed and be tended soon. It was embarrassing for her but she needs to if she doesn't want to die just after she came here. It worked, someone came, a nun in accordance to her clothes.

This kind nun lift Rinna and held her tightly in her arms. It made her warm, just the heat she needed on this cold night.

Rinna's sacrifice paid off. The nun lulling her to sleep. With her baby body she could not resist but only doze off to slumber.

"Happy birthday Katrina~" A bright cyan eyed woman cheered. Her short red hair dangled down her nape while two long strands were left in front of her. She was wearing a nun outfit as she sang a birthday song, her hands clapping to the rhythm. The song came to an end as the whole crowd halted.

A short brown-haired girl with a wide smile on her face. A birthday hat on top of her head as her smile grew wider. She then took a deep breath before blowing three little candles in front of her. She held up a cheeky grin as she leaned back.

The small crowd cheered as they greet the little child once again. The small brunette then turned to the red-haired nun. A smile plastered on her face as if asking something in her mind.

The nun can only sigh as she nods her head, understanding what's on the child's mind at this point.

The birthday girl known as Katrina smiled brightly before skipping away from her own party. Not that it matters, she's not even affiliated with their present guests. Even though it's supposed to be her party.

"Happy birthday Kat!" A girl cheered as she presented the birthday girl with a hug. Her long brown tails dangled on her side as her ocean blue eyes landed down the brunette girl, her blackish-blue ones looking back up.

"Thank you, big sister, Wendy." Katrina lowered her head in courtesy.

"You really are too mature for your age. When I was your age sister Pam said I cry at every chance I got." The older brunette known as Wendy rambled with hand gestures and all.

Katrina had raised her head and was now keeping up a smile on her face as she continues to listen to the older brunette.

"Wendy, look at Kat. She's dying to escape your endless rambles." A boy with raven black hair interfered as he let out an exasperated sigh.