『2』Dєтєямιηαтιση × Aη∂ × Gσαℓ

Katrina also known as Rinna Anderson in her first life. Currently in a body of a three-year-old, once again back in the forest. In the same cliff she was on about a week ago as her pair of feet swung by the edge. The sound of the running stream echoed below.

"I wonder, how would I unlock my nen?" She hummed as she looked up at the blue sky. As a fan who had watched hunter x hunter, the 2011 version, and had read the manga a ton of times she sure knows the two ways to open her aura nodes, through meditation and initiation. 

Finding a nen teacher would be Katrina's best choice but, just looking around the town won't do. Katrina could only drop a sweat at the predicament she'll be in if she did try to leave the town.

The orphanage would be in an uproar. Who would even leave a three-year-old to wander on her own? In her case, she's the one who snuck out. 

She perked her head. How could she forget... 'Ah, right. They'll probably be looking for me now.'

Once again, time sure is pretty fast. It must have ran a marathon to pass by so quickly. She heaved a sigh and stood up. The dust on her clothes was dusted off by her tiny hands, a hand of a three-year-old. Another trouble she'll be in if she stays out any way longer than she had been. Her high score is five hours and that never happened again after her birthday.

But this young girl sure knows to go home now. Rinna turned her heels away, ready to waltz her way back to the orphanage. She froze. As her blackish-blue eyes met with a person who had come out the shadows of the trees.

"Over buffed Tarzan."

"Tarzan who?" The person who showed himself asked. This man who only has animal fur on; wrapped around his waist with no top on. His dark hair that's all frizzed up dangled down his neck clearly didn't get any care at all.

"Excuse me, I have to get going, mister," Katrina stated, passing by the man. Not even sparing him a glance. She knows it will not be a great idea to be associated with this man.

"Hey, what's the date today?"

The young brunette stopped to turn to the man who looks like to be in the wrong generation. "The 5th of September." She replied.

"What year?"

"19xx"

This man placed his hand on his chin as he nodded his head, "I see... It's been three years." He muttered under his breath but loud enough for the girl to hear.

Katrina once again scanned the man from head to toe. He is suspicious. Everything about this man is just screaming suspicion. Given that he's here for three years, he probably won't attack the orphanage. 

"I know, I know."

Katrina raised her brow when he started to open his mouth. His hands waving here and there paired with a stupid look on his face. "You've never seen such a magnificent body like mine before." This stranger hummed as he flexed his arm, his muscles bulked up.

"Huh?" Her eyes narrowed down as her brows furrowed together at the statement of this man.

"I see, you must not like muscles that much. It must be my face."

If this matter keeps up she is ought to puke soon. She held up her smile, "Sorry, I think your standards are unbelievably low for that matter."

"You need glasses kid."

"Thank you for your concern but my eyes are healthy," Katrina replied, her smile still intact. Her tone is as sweet as honey yet behind such a tone is her patience running thin.