『9』 Tнє нυηтєя × Aη∂ × Tнє нυηтє∂

The short two-hour trip to the island finally ended. With the instruction given by the ginger-haired guide they would disembark out the boat in the order they have reached the bottom of the trick tower, the same as before.

"I guess you got some advantage this round," Killua spoke up glancing over the brunette.

Rinna returned his gaze, nodding her head. "Sort of." She replied.

"Still, you finished quite fast. How did you do that?" Leorio butted in. His curiosity overtook him.

Rinna turned to him before averting her eyes. "Well, I'm not alone."

"What?"

"The fifth person may start." The female guide spoke up turning over the group of participants.

A bright smile gleamed over the girl turning to the four. "See you after or during the week!" She hummed as she passed by the guide over to the island. Trees surrounded her as she continued till the boat is no longer in view.

It's a great idea to lay in wait for her target but she'll have to pass. Geretta is already on watch. On a tree just near, probably watching her. Since there are no changes with Killua and Gon's target, he's probably waiting for Gon, his target.

Rinna continued not wanting to bother with him. He is going to be cannon fodder soon anyway. If she does something about him, Gon might not pass. Her eyes narrowed down.

'Sorry but it's necessary for you to die.'

She could feel her stomach churn at her own thoughts. Throughout her life here, she still lived a normal life. So of course people dying is an unpleasant thing to know, she did experience it once. Rinna has to get over it, he's bound to die.

She had gone quite away, out his line of sight. She knows because his prickly gaze can not be sensed by her anymore. Her goal now would be to find her target while avoiding all the bothersome ones.

'It all comes down to luck then.'

"One of the people I assume had caught your interest in the first phase." A man said with clearly no emotion at all as he fiddled with the last yellow needle he just took off his face. His long black hair fluttered down his waist. "The brown-haired girl to be exact."

A familiar red-haired joker perked his head up to turn to the ravenette

A familiar red-haired joker perked his head up to turn to the ravenette. Someone already in his mind. He hummed, "Hm? What about her?~"

"She irritates me." It was slight but annoyance is shown on his non-emotive face. He tucked his yellow needles back on his clothes. "Just seeing her is unpleasant enough. And it's not helping that her looks aren't rare at all."

He stopped, his display of annoyance washed away. "I'm sure you've noticed it. Quite skilled I might say."

Hisoka's lips twitched up to a smirk. Takes him back to his brief exchange with the girl on topic. "That's one of the things that makes her fascinating~" His smile curled up even more as his attention isn't even on his companion at the moment.