『8』Qυєѕтισηѕ × Wιтн × Cσηƒυѕιηg тαℓкѕ

This took longer than I expected, well I edited a lot and stuffs in this chapter till I'm satisfied.

Well, here it is! Hope you enjoy this!
...

"You look knowledgeable enough Kurapika." Killua turned to the blond Kurta who had his book down on his lap to listen to the boy. The silverette's tone is not of the attitude to ask someone for something. Despite that, Kurapika turned to him since Killua did answer his earlier question.

"What does 'adoraberu' means?"

Kurapika could only raise his brow but still decided to answer. "It means adorable in Japanese. Did someone tell you that-"
"N-no! Just heard it somewhere." Killua cut him off before turning away. He crossed his arms, thinking back at the smile of the brunette girl that time. She is definitely making fun of him right...? He tapped his foot repeatedly, this is making his head hurt again.

That girl has a knack for making his head hurt. Now he regrets even talking to her in the first place. Killua ruffled his hair. Thinking about all that won't do him any good just more headaches. The best course of action is to not think about it at all.

Tonpa looked at his 'teammates'. Now in this room to spend the fifty hours Leorio had gambled off. Tonpa turned at the boy whose head is filled with a lot of things, and the number 99 clipped on his shirt.

He entered the exam together with number 100, Katrina. Pretty obvious with their corresponding numbers. Of course, though, known as the rookie crusher Tonpa he approached them with his infamous can of juice.

Killua did take his offer and drank, not just one but a lot of it. It seemed that this boy is immuned but what bothered Tonpa even more than that fact is his words after.

"Don't talk nor even approach us. Especially never tell her what you just saw."

He was visibly confused but he knew in that instance what he was talking about. What's the worst that could happen if the girl knows that by any chance? Well, one thing is for sure. Tonpa doesn't even want to know.

But seriously, what's with that? Is it about him being dangerous and all or him carrying her? It's not even that big of a deal.

"Who the heck said you can help me!?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"Don't act all innocent now!"

"I do not recall coming to your aid, they're just merely noisy that it annoyed me."

"Grr... Whatever! I owe you nothing!"

Rinna perked her head up as another announcement was made through the speaker. She is currently at the bottom, the fifth to pass, she finished quite fast. Rinna did think that she will have to race against the clock just as the others will do.

Well, if they didn't lose fifty hours then they would've finished much earlier. It depends if they will act the same or will continue in the long path. Probably the latter.

There's one thing she was worried about. Rinna did waste their time before, and every second counts during this phase. So, they would still pass, right?

Her face turned pale as she thought about them failing because of her. She shook her head. This world would adjust a bit, probably...

Enough of that.

Staying in this place is not that comfortable. Especially with eyes glancing at her from time to time. She hardly slept, strangely though she isn't that tired. Usually, when she doesn't get much sleep her whole body would feel heavy.