『15』Iη∂υℓgє × Iη × Rємιηιѕ¢єη¢є

The shackles of the chain resounded inside the dreadful room, a cell that was built for the sole purpose of torture sugar-coated as punishment. This room is located inside the Zoldyck's manor. There, the silver-haired boy is bound on the chains. Bruises all over his skin, made by the whipping of his brother in the past few days.

His brother isn't here, for the time being, probably lazing around his room filled with his dear figurines that are tempting to break. Killua has the room all by himself, and the silence got him thinking to himself.

How many days has he been here? Two, maybe three. He wouldn't care either way.

"Everything will be alright, I'm sure of it."

"..."

What an optimistic phrase that matched up with her smile. A knot started to form in his stomach as he recalled a specific past event. Really, this silence is annoying. He would have preferred his brother being here hitting him with his whip than this deafening silence.

It got him to recall some unpleasant memories.

Crimson blood dripped down the ground and there stood, the brown-haired girl. Her eyes that stared back his icy blue ones, 

And that look irritates him. 

Not just an idiot but beyond hope, a hopeless idiot. His eyes were covered by his bangs, causing a shadow to cast over it as it narrows down. Why did she even interfere? She should just let him kill... 

Oh right..., How can he forget? She doesn't like the idea of murder.

"But I can be biased."

"Idiot."

'Still can't sleep'

Rinna did yet another turn on her bed, facing the light of the moon that she had faced already for quite some time. She tugged her blanket up closer to her face as the moonlight that passed through the window lit up her features.

Did the caffeine start to kick in? Did she drink too much coffee that she can't even sleep this late at night?

The last she had coffee was in the afternoon though...

"..."

Grumbles escaped her mouth as she had finally stood up. Just turning and tossing around the bed and thinking too much won't do her any good at all. She needs some tea.

"Rinna?"

She turned at the sight of the spiky-haired boy attempting to open the door. It was heavy and being injured doesn't help him at all. "Gon? Why are you up this late?"

"Sorry! Did I wake you up?" The boy whispered audible enough for the girl to hear but silent so that the other two won't wake up. "I just wanted to drink some water."

"I can go with you. I can't sleep so I need some refreshments." She got off the bed and walked closer to the boy, as she opened the door with ease. Gon only nodded his head and trudged towards the kitchen.

They opened the lights, as Rinna headed towards to rummage through the cabinets in search of a tea. In all honesty, she wanted a coffee right now but she knows that's not a great idea at all.

"I know you just want water but I can make you some tea too." She offered to the boy, turning to him with a smile up her face. But then it hit her. "Oh right, we drank tea twice already for the day."

"No, it's fine besides I want to taste the tea you'll make Rinna!" Gon beamed a smile up his bright face.

The brunette smiled as she ruffled his hair, "Sure, I'll make sure it's delicious."