『12』Tнє × Bяσтнєя × Tяσυвℓє

Round two of the fight, the next one on the arrangement would be Gon's turn yet again. The supposed first fight, Hanzo versus Gon. With the same occurrence of events with what Rinna knows. Well, she did feel her blood boil at the sight of the boy in green beaten around, she almost broke Leorio's arm when she stopped him from interfering in the fight.

With that exception all are still well moving like a steady flow of a river, following through the events. And now, with the fight that Rinna wished would never happen.

"I'll fight that creep huh?" Killua commented as he spared the shaky individual a glance, evaluating him if this man is up to his standards. He sighed shrugging his shoulders, "Guess that'll do."

"Killua." She could feel a lump in her throat as she still kept her smile up. Getting the silverette's attention she pumped her fist up the air as she continued, "Do your best."

"Best? I doubt I need to resort to that" Killua scoffed, a smirk formed on his lips. With the girl's intense stare his smirk dispersed as he sighed, "Now that you passed I have not even the slightest intention to fail."

"So you had the intention to fail before I passed?" Rinna raised her brow at him.

"Number 99, Killua the match is about to start."

The call of the referee made the silverette pause a bit. He turned his heels around before giving the girl a final glance, "That is up to your results."

Not even giving the girl to reply he already skipped towards the center leaving her to herself. Her brows furrowed as his statement that sunk into her head, frustration bubbling up inside her. 'I can fight too you know! Though probably not on your level but still!'

She wants to say it right to his face but that chance is now gone and she could only curl her fists.

"You probably shouldn't think much about it Rinna, you're just making your head hurt more." The brunette looked over at the call of her name. It's Kurapika as he added, "That's what you told Killua earlier."

Rinna pursed her lips together. She did add another bit of change to the plot, it was just subtle as she told the confused silverette after Gon's fight with Hanzo the same thing the blondie just said. "That was different." She huffed.

Kurapika shrugged his shoulders just as the referee announced the start of the fight. Followed by a dreadful flat voice.

"It's been a while, Kil." The man stationed as Killua's opponent began to remove the big round needles punctured on his face. His face began to morph to a different one as the others watching are rather, bewildered you might say.

Raven hair fluttered down in such a majestic manner as the crowd stayed silent. Rinna told herself to sway by the reaction from the crowd. After all, she's supposed to not know anything regarding this matter at all.

"Brother..." Killua uttered lowly, fear evident on his face at the sight of the man before him.

"Killua's brother!?"

Familiar lines that passed right through her ears as her sole focus on one person. Seeing the state he's in, anyone can know that he is not fond of his older brother. Beads of sweat trailing down his cheek. And that look makes her stomach drop, she clenched her fist restraining herself. The conversation continued till to that matter. 

"Come to think of it, I think I've heard you talk about going to the hunter exam once. It was long ago though." Illumi muttered yet paid no heed to his own words. His dull eyes bore into the silver-haired boy still yet to move away from his spot. "That doesn't matter. You're not suited to be a hunter anyway, your calling is an assassin."