My queen? WHAT?!?!?

*Shadow Ganxer watched as Anubis said he was doing his own experiments. She did not like that Anubis was doing this at all, her shadow was almost tinted a dark red. She flew home*

Alright, Anubis.... Let's see if you really think you can be a scientist..... *She phased through her wall to reveal her true form. She entered in it and put on her lab coat.*

Citres! Ready the subject.... I want to see if a friend of mine is up to the test...

Citres: What exactly are we doing, my lady?

Pardon me? *her crown glowed bright*

Citres: Ah, my apologies! My queen... what exactly are we doing....?

Project Beta..

Citres: But.. my queen!! Are you sure they will survive such a thing.

They will, if Anubis thinks he is brave enough to start experimenting.. then most of them should be fine... Now! Subject! C'mon!!

*Citres was scared and brought out a small pudding*

Perfect! Bring out the antenna.

Citres: My queen..... are you sure....? This could very well backfire.

Yes! I am sure! Do it

Citres: (She seems really pissed....)

*Citres put the antenna into a machine and she back up fast. The pudding was zapped and it bubbled for a second before becoming a LV 3 static*

Citres: Fuck- wasn't it meant to be a LV 1?! Ganxer this can kill them!
No, remember this is beta, it wont infect them, it will only swallow them tillit is the size of a whale.. then I will see if I must step in. If is not a static nor does it uave the dna of one...

Citres: Okay.... *She locked the Static in a metal crate*

Okay! Ive got the rest. Go on, ou deserve a break.

*Citres skitters away*

*Ganxer lays on her bed before turning shadow and bringing the crate to the front of Anubis's house, before she knocked, and flew away*