Running out.....

Ganxer was scavenging through her checkboards for any possible subjects... She knew that any day, Noise would attack, and she was not ready. 

Citres was being too slow with her research, so Ganxer needed to do things on her own terms. She Knew what she had to do... and she wasn't excited. 

She went into her shadow form, and wandered her house for any sign of her narrator. When she finally found her, she dragged her aside, where no one would see her. 

Narrator: What do you want..... I take it you need something from me saying you are not possessing Linxer......

I need your help.... Noise is on the verge of breaking through my defenses, and I need a cure...... I came to ask for your help finding one. 

Narrator: Why me? 

She crossed her arms unimpressed.

You are my most trusted alpha static..... Your version of the static is the ancestor to all of the versions of static..... that is why I went to you.

Narrator: Reasonable...... And what did you expect me to do? 

I am out of test subjects and I need someone new.

Narrator: Why not yourself? Or the old OCs? Aren't you all infected with the Gamma version of the static? 

Exactly, I need you! Please tell me you will help me out.........

Narrator: Fine..........

Great! Come with me!

Ganxer grabbed onto Narrator and dragged her into the shadows, making her a shadow just like Ganxer.

They soon ended up in her lab.

Welcome!

Narrator: How did you-

Now! Let's try and get rid of this wretched disease. 

Ganxer held out a potion.

Narrator: You promise me you are not trying to poison me?

Why would I poison you........?

Narrator: Just making sure.......

Ganxer gave the potion to Narrator.

Okay, now this is very important. I need you to drink it slowly. 

Narrator drank it with extreme slowness. 

Okay...... Now! I have no clue if this will work, but I didn't want you to drink anything with any side effects.. so that potion has been through many many tests, and I have eliminated all the flaws, so there should be no side effects.

Narrator looked at herself.

Narrator: I don't feel any different..

Well you can't rush science...... 

Narrator: Alright, so how long do you think it will take?

Perhaps a day, maybe longer.

Narrator: Alright-

Lemme know if anything happens okay!

Narrator: Alright...? Can I go now?

Oh... um.... sure, I guess.

Narrator: Are you going to take me back the way you did before?

Do you want to go back that way? 

Narrator: Kinda....

Alright, grab ahold of my hand. 

Narrator held onto her hand, and before she knew it, she was rushing through the shadows. It felt nice.

They ended up in Narrator's room.

Alright! This is your stop! Again, just call me if anything happens. Imma go work on something else for the time being. Toodles!

Ganxer flew away.

Narrator: Bye.........

-The next morning- 

Narrator woke up, all snuggled up in her bed, about ready to go for her run. She looked in the mirror for any changes, or if she felt different. But everything seemed normal.

Narrator: (it must have not worked.....)

She shrugged it off and went for her morning run.