Present Plots...

Crow was down in her lab.

There were multiple tubes lined in a row, lots filled with an odd neon green fluid and bodies, in many forms.

Crow looked around before looking at a computer nearby, on the computer there was a percentage on rectangles representing the tubes, and all of them were at 100.

A smile creeped up her face.

Her voice was soft as she spoke.

"Nobody, go fetch the outfits Dolly has prepared..."

There was a short creature at the doorway.

They nodded before waddling off into the hallway.

Crow yawned before draining the liquid from the chambers.

And a few moments Nobody came back with a few outfits, all different styles.

Crow took the outfits from Nobody and set them in rooms  near the tubes. The figures in the tubes seemed to start moving.

Crow walked back to her console and pushed a few buttons, before holding down a button and spoke.

" Please go to your respected rooms, and get changed, then converse with each other. You will need to know eachother for tomorrow. "

She stopped pushing the button before exiting the room.

The figures looked around, some looking confused. But they figured out where they needed to go soon enough by the number on their soaked clothes.

The figures entered their rooms and put on their clothes that they were provided, before going back out and talking to one another.

There were only 4 of them. A lynx, 2 deer, and a rabbit.

They got to talk though one of the deer people seemed really grumpy. for a bit before Crow can back in.

Crow was carrying papers. And gave them to the figures.

"Read these. You will be tested on every part of these."

The looked confused when they were handed the papers.

"The name on the top is now your new names, these papers are descriptions of the people you are playing. Read. Them. Carefully..."

They all looked at the name on their paper.

"You work for me by the way, I made you, if you try to escape, or plot against me, you will end up like Nobody..."

Nobody ran in from his named being called and he stood next to Crow. And Crow patted him on the head.

"Drugged into obedience. Don't let that be you."

They all looked nervous before looking at the papers.

Crow waved the off and the quickly headed to their rooms to study their papers.

Crow walked out of the room, Nobody following behind her, before Crow closed the door behind her and locking it and walking down the hall.