Progress??

*Woke up and gave a stretch, she packed most of her objects up and started to walk, not run through the field.*

*Everything seemed normal until she noticed something not a part of a field in the distance. It looked like a pond. She seemed excited at first that there was something other than field here and was about to rush over to it, but then remembered the last time she encountered a pond. She shook her head and avoided the pond.*

*Continuing she noticed another thing in the distance, currently it was a spec in the distance but as she got closer, it became to take more of a shape of a cabin.*

*Thinking it may be another trick, she tried to avoid it too, thinking it make get her some progress, however as she walked she heard a familiar voice. Thinking she wasn't alone, she looked around. The voice sounded like Legends. She looked and looked, trying to get closer to where she found the sound, before she noticed a shadow figure in the tall field grass. She looked at them, studying their persona. They looked like Legend... except if he was fully made of smoke... and could be easily blown away by the big bad wolf. She looked at where they Legend look alike was trying to lead her and she noticed another cabin. Still thinking it may be another trap she avoided this cabin too and kept going.*

*She shivered as it started to get cold, for the first time ever in this place, it started to get cloudy. It was starting to get a little too cold for her plain blue tee. Then she felt a cold drip in her head. She looked up, and noticed it was starting to snow.*
"Snow?" *She said to herself quietly. How could it be snowing here. It was always sunny and never night time.*

*She thought about how it could be snowing for a little more before she realized she was literally shaking. She tried to warm herself and she noticed a blizzard was starting to pick up.*
*She needed to find someplace to warm up or she was going to freeze to death.*

*As if fate, she saw the cabin in the distance. It looked like there was a fire going by the smoke coming out of the chimney. She noticed the smokey figure standing in the doorway, she questioned if she really had any other options. She rushed to the cabin, not feeling her fingers at this point. When she reached it, the smoke figure disappeared into the wind as quick as he appeared.*
*Not questioning where they went, she immediately noticed the fire going and got close to it, trying to stop herself from violently shaking and melt the icicles that had formed under her nose*
*After she finally defrosted, she looked around. The blizzard did not stop, it actually looked like it got worse, she was surprised the cabin was even still standing.
She looked around the cabin for anything she could use, and ended up finding a light sage green sweatshirt. It's fuzzy wool texture seemed much warmer than the light blue shirt she was currently wearing. She took off her bag before taking off her shirt and putting it in her bag before putting on the green sweatshirt and hugging herself, trying to give herself some comfort. She looked around the cabin that should would probably be trapped in for a while.
There was a fridge, with nothing in it, a sofa, that seemed like it had seem better days, however the armchair next to it looked comfy. There was a table infront of the sitting furniture, it had a couple of coffee rings on it but seemed to be in good condition.
She looked more around, before she found a room with a bed, a bed that looked like it was welcoming her with open arms. She questioned how long it has been since she had slept in a bed when a sudden drowsiness fell upon her. Setting her bag next to the frame of the bed, she took off her shoes and climbed into the bed. The bed comforted her with soft blankets and comfortable pillows. The bed almost seemed to swallow her whole, she felt like she just sank into the bed. She fell asleep almost instantly.*
*As she fell asleep, she hoped she could sleep the storm away*